The Knight Bus

Lily's P.O.V

Why is this bus here? "Welcome to the Knight Bus. The transportation for the lost witch or wizard." A tall but skinny guy says. "Why are you on the floor?" He says since I had fallen with Harry. "We fell." "Watcha fall over for?" He asked us. "We didn't do it on purpose!" I say. "Are you Lily Weasley?" He asked me. "Yeah..." I'm scared. "Your mum has been alerted. We will take you to the Leaky Cauldron." "Ok." I help Harry up and I start to go up. Harry goes to get his trunk but the guy says "I'll get it." Then Harry just comes and follows behind me. When we get on, I immediately hold Harry's hand out of fear. There was a head hanging in the front of the bus, and a guy wearing big glasses was in the driver seat. Harry saw I was scared and squeezed my hand assuringly. We sat down on one of the beds that were on the bus, and the head said "Hit it Earnie! It's going to be a bumpy ride!" The bus immediately took off at a fast pace. I almost went back but Harry caught me. "Thanks," I said. "Don't mention it," Harry answered. We finally decided to stand up and we stopped immediately. I flew forward and landed on top of Harry, and heard him groaning from the pain. "Sorry Harry." I said. "It's ok," we looked out the window to see an elderly woman crossing the street. "5, 4, 3, 3 1/2, 2, 1 3/4.... GO!" The head yelled. We took off again and I landed on top of Harry again! I'm so clumsy! "Sorry Harry," "It's fine."

Harry's P.O.V

Lily kept falling on top of me, but I don't blame her. The driver is driving really crazy. We were headed to the Leaky Cauldron. When we finally arrived, a hunched man came and took us into the Leaky Cauldron. Lily was scared of him so she held my hand. The hunched man brought us to a room in which their were two chairs, a table with food, and a huge desk. At the desk,  the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, was behind the desk. The hunched man offered us food, but we weren't hungry. "Earlier today, Mr. Potter, you blew your aunt up and she floated away. We have brought her down and erased her memory of the current event." The minister turned and smiled at me. "Minister, I don't understand. I blew up my aunt. I used magic outside of school." "Oh, my boy, we don't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunt!" The creepy hunched guy started laughing in a creepy way and bowed his head when the minister looked at him.

Lily's P.O.V

Harry's talking with the minister. They're talking about how Harry blew up his aunt and how he's not getting in trouble for it. "I have taken my time to buy both of your supplies. If I were you two, I would watch out for Sirius Black." I looked at I'm confused. "I'm sorry, did you say 'two'?" The minister gave a serious look. "Yes, I suppose you don't know yet. You'll find out when you are ready." Ok....... That was weird. After we left, Harry and I had to share a room since their were no other rooms left. I didn't mind though. As long as I got my privacy, I'm fine.

Harry and I went downstairs and in our way down, we saw a rat and a cat running around. Oh no, I think that's Ron's rat and Hermione's cat. "Oh no." I say. Harry laughs at my reaction. We walk down the stairs and hear two familiar voices fighting. "I'm telling you, keep that bloody cat away from Scabbers!" "That bloody cat? Keep that rat in your sight! It's ok, Crookshanks, he's just jealous. "Harry! Lily!" Ron finally says. "Wow, what a fight you two were having!" Harry's starts to laugh. I run to Ron and hug him since I haven't seen my brother in forever. Then I hug my bestie, Hermione. "So, have you two love birds been up to anything?" Hermione starts to tease. Harry and I just start blushing. "Stop, Hermione." I say with a giggle. I then say hi to everyone else, my friends and family. I missed my friends and family.

A/N

Thank you guys SSOOOOOO much for voting for my story! It brings joy to me knowing you are enjoying this story. I would like to ask a favor. Can you guys comment some birthday ideas for my story for Lily? And thank you for voting. It means a lot to me, so I feel grateful. Byeeeee! (What should I call my followers, aka you guys?)