Dumbledore's Army

Lily's P.O.V

It's been a few days since we went to the Hog's Head, and we have our first DA meeting today. Neville found a great place for our meetings: the Room of Requirement. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I walked there first to open it up, and when we got in, we began to set up. Before anyone else came, I walked to Harry and saw he was setting up the figures at different sections. These things must be really heavy, and I loved watching Harry push them and thinking about how strong Harry is. I said "Harry?" He looked at me and said "yeah?" I smiled and said "before anyone comes, I wanted to tell you that I love you." Harry smiled and said "I love you too." He noticed I kept checking the door to make sure I could kiss him. Harry asked me "are you still nervous to show our love in front of a lot of people?" I nodded, and he kissed me real quick. He said "it's ok. You can show all your love for me." I shook my head and said "I get a lot of nerves." Harry smiled and looked at the door. People were starting to show up, and I was walking away from Harry. Before I got out of his reach, Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He pulled me in front of him and started kissing me. I pulled away and whispered "Harry, they're staring." I felt really nervous. He said "it's ok, don't worry." Harry then kissed me again. I smiled and started blushing. He looked at the door and realized everyone was here now. He gave me one last quick kiss and then he started the meeting. "Hello everyone. So today we're gonna do something simple: Expelliarmus. Now watch." He turned to the figure and said "Expelliarmus!" The wand flew out of the figure's hand. We then all tried it, and when it came to me, I said "Expelliarmus!" The wand flew out once again, and Harry smiled at me. I smiled, and then we continued. Next, we did Levicorpus. I had my arm kind of low. Harry walked by and said "higher, Lily." He lifted up my arm, and I smiled. When he walked away, Hermione smiled at me. After the meeting, Harry gave us Galleons that had the date of the next meeting. We decided it would be better to go back in pairs. Harry brought his invisibility cloak with him, and said "let's go Lily." I nodded, and he put the cloak around both of us. I smiled because we were really close, and Harry kissed my cheek, saying "it's ok, everyone's gone." I smiled and then kissed him again and said "good." Harry chuckled and then we went back. When we got to the common room, Harry took off the cloak and put it away. He saw a few people in the common room, and I got nervous about dating Harry. He smiled at me and held my hand. When everyone looked at us, he kissed me, and to get rid of my nerves, I kissed him back. After a few seconds, Harry pulled away and said "I love you." I got nervous, but I was able to answer nervously "I love you too." People smiled at us and then went back to doing what they were doing. My cheeks were so pink that Harry stopped and then I whispered to him "I'm so nervous." Harry whispered back "we'll keep going when we're alone." I smiled and he smiled too. After 2 hours, everyone else went up except for Hermione, Ron, Harry and me. Hermione said "you two really love each other, don't you?" I smiled and looked at Harry. He smiled too, and then he kissed me. Ron looked like he would go crazy so he went to bed early. Hermione then left too, saying "I'll leave you two alone now. Do whatever you want." She smiled and then walked away. When she went up, Harry looked at me and said. "I love you." He kissed me before I could answer, and we pulled away after a few minutes. I was all giggly, and Harry said "I've realized that when we kiss a lot, you get really giggly." I nodded, and then giggled. Harry chuckled and then said "we should go to bed." I nodded, and then he kissed me again. He said "goodnight Lily." I answered "goodnight Harry." I was still giggly. I then went to bed with a smile on my face.

Harry's P.O.V

It's the next morning, and I smiled at the thought of my day yesterday. I got changed and then went downstairs. Lily was downstairs, and I said "good morning, love." She answered "good morning, Harry." I kissed her, and she smiled. Today, we had another DA meeting, and once again, the four of us went down together. We set up again, and then I began to meeting. "Hey guys. So today, we'll be working on the Patronus Charm. Now, you have to think of your happiest memory, and then cast the spell." I did an example, and my stag appeared. They all began to work on it and I walked around.

Lily's P.O.V

Today we were working on our Patronus Charm, and it took me a few tries, but then I thought of my happiest memory: Harry. I closed my eyes and thought about getting married with Harry, which I hope would happen . I opened my eyes with a smile, and then said "Expecto Patronum!" A beautiful doe appeared, and people gasped everywhere. Ron said "wait, isn't Harry's Patronus a stag?" Harry castes his Patronus, and our two patronuses started to walk towards each other. They began playing together, and I blushed. Harry smiled and looked at me. Hermione smiled and looked at us. Our patronuses wouldn't fade away, and I got even more nervous because I kind of didn't want the whole school to know I was dating Harry, but then Harry said "that's my girlfriend!" He walked to me and gave me a kiss. I got really nervous because I never really liked too much attention. Everyone said "awwww!" Our patronuses finally disappeared, and I smiled. The meeting ended soon after, and when everyone left and we just had to clean up, Harry said "I never knew your Patronus would be a doe." I smiled and said "neither did I." He asked with a smile "what did you think about? Your Patronus stayed for a long time." I sighed, and said "I thought about you and me getting married." I was blushing really hard now, and Harry kissed me. He said "we will." I got really pink now, and we walked back. When we got back, Hermione said "so, Lily, Harry's stag really likes your doe, doesn't it?" I giggled and said "yeah." Harry smiled, looked at me and said "just like you and me." I smiled and looked at him. He kissed me and Hermione said "I think I will win those 5 galleons from our bet, Lily." We all laughed, and then Harry and I looked at each other. We slowly leaned in and we kissed. We kept going, and then I saw Ron get really mad and walk away. Hermione realized Harry and I should be alone, and she left too. Harry and I didn't stop when they left. I kissed him with all my passion, and Harry did too. After 10 minutes, we pulled away, and I gave a small smile. "Harry looked at me with surprise and said "wow. I would've thought you'd be smiling like crazy after that." I giggled and then let my true emotion show. Harry smiled and said "there you go." We then went to bed, and while Hermione and I got ready for bed, she said "you know, Harry really does love you." I smiled and said "yeah, I guess." Hermione said "I guess? He does! No one's ever looked at you the way Harry does. I can see a little glow in his eyes when he looks at you." I looked at Hermione and said "really?" She nodded, and then we went to bed. I love Harry so much. I hope my life is like this every day.