The Hog's Head

Lily's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the first day, and now it's snowy. Today, we were going to Hogsmeade because we wanna make a new club for DADA. Harry's gonna be our teacher, and I'm so happy. The four of us began to walk to the Hog's Head for our talk about the club. When we were walking, my hands were getting cold because I forgot my gloves. Harry smiled at me and said "your hands look cold." I nodded and said "I forgot my gloves." Harry chuckled and took his off and said "here, take mine." I at first rejected, but then I took them and put them on. They were so warm. I said "but now your hands are gonna get cold." He said "it doesn't matter." I smiled, and he kissed my cheek. Hermione smiled and said "how are you lovebirds?" I answered "great." Harry asked me "what's one thing you don't like when it's cold?" I thought for a second and said "for winter, I definitely don't like cold kisses." Harry smiled and then kissed me. I pulled away quick and giggled. I said "your lips are so cold!" He chuckled and kissed me again. I smiled through the the kiss and when he pulled away I giggled. Harry laughed, and I kissed him again saying "gosh, I love you Harry." He said "I love you too." Ron asked "are you two done being all lovely dovey?" I said "no." We kept walking, and then we got to the Hog's Head. Now that we were inside, I gave Harry his gloves back. We waited for it to fill up, and meanwhile Harry kept trying to keep me warm. He hugged me very tightly, and kept rubbing his arm up and down my back to warm me up. After a few minutes, he stopped, and I felt warm. I said "thank you," and Harry answered "no problem beautiful." I smiled, and then Harry kissed me again. Ron looked mad and said "you guys have kissed at least 8 times since we started walking here. Give it a break." Hermione defended us and said "come on Ron. Just let them have their fun." Ron then stopped telling us anything, and then the place was full. Hermione then stood up, and said "ok, so we're here because we need a teacher. A proper teacher." I stood up and said "Harry has agreed to be our DADA teacher. We want to form a club for Defense Against the Dark Arts so we can actually learn defensive spells." We talked about how Harry has done so many things, and he said that he had help almost every time. People then signed up at the end, and we named the club Dumbledore's Army. We walked back to Hogwarts after, and after the meeting, Harry and I stayed at Hogwarts an hour. Harry toile me to the 3 broomsticks and bought us a butterbeer. When we finished drinking ours, Harry kissed me and I said "that's much better." He smiled and then we walked out holding hands. When we got back, Hermione said "were'd you two lovebirds go?" I smiled and Harry said "we went to the 3 broomsticks, and had some butterbeer." She smiled and Ron wasn't so happy. I said "come on, Ron. If you were dating someone I wouldn't care. You should at least be happy that I'm dating Harry." Ron nodded and then finally accepted again. It was only 5:00 so Harry and I decided to go to the Quidditch pitch and fly around a bit. When we got there, Harry and I raced a few times, and I kept winning. After that, we just laid down in the grass and talked. Harry had his arm around my waist, and he said "I love you." I said "I love you too." We then went back up since it was getting dark, and as we were walking back, Harry pulled me into an empty classroom, and kissed me. I kissed him back and said "we should get back before Umbridge finds us." We walked back and got in the common room. Everyone was gone by the time we came back and we also went to bed. I kissed Harry one last time and went up to my bed. I had a great day today.

A/N

Hey guys! I just wanna tell you all that I'm starting school in about 2 to 3 days from now, so I may get delayed again for posting but please stick with me! Thanks so much for reading and voting!