Slug Club

Lily's P.O.V

Today, we go back to Hogwarts for another year. I'm excited to have my 6th year with the trio, especially with Harry. I hope that Harry will be ok. I got dressed in my outfit and headed down for breakfast. After a while, everyone else came down and I went upstairs to make sure I packed everything. After checking my stuff, I got my sweater, since it was cold out, and brought my trunk downstairs. Harry saw me struggling with it outside of my room, and he said "let me help you." He picked it up, and brought it downstairs. I thanked him and then kissed him. He then brought his trunk down and we all got ready to leave. When we were all ready, we set out on our journey to Platform 9 3/4. We said our goodbyes and then got on the train. Harry once again helped me lift my trunk, and I sat by the window. Harry sat next to me with his arm around me, and Ron and Hermione sat across from us. Harry began our conversation with "I seriously think Draco was turned into a death eater." Hermione and Ron didn't agree, though. I said "what else could he have shown that guy? I'm with Harry." We kept talking about what we thought Draco showed the guy, and then after a long train ride in which I fell asleep on Harry, we arrived at Hogwarts. We got our trunks and Harry said "I'll catch up with you guys." Hermione and Ron nodded. They walked out, but I stayed back, worried. Harry saw my worry and said "it's fine." I asked "but what if another situation with another girl happens again?" Harry sighed and said "it won't, I promise." I nodded and then Harry gave me a passionate kiss. I held his hand and let it slip from his grip. I felt so lonely walking away without Harry. I looked behind me to see Harry watching me walk away. I looked back at him with a sad look. He gave me a comforting look, and I walked off the train. I caught up with Ron and Hermione, and Hermione said "I know it's hard for you to leave Harry alone after what happened, but I really believe that Harry wont let that happen again." I nodded and said "I feel so lonely without him." Ron said "so that's what a strong relationship does to people." We laughed and then sat down at the Gryffindor table. We served ourselves and I kept looking at the door, waiting for Harry to walk through. Hermione said "don't worry, he'll come." I was waiting anxiously. I couldn't stand being without Harry. After what seemed like hours, Harry walked in, and his nose looked crooked. It was bleeding, and I gasped. My eyes slowly watered, and I ran up to Harry. I hugged him tight, and he hugged me even tighter. A tear fell, and Harry whispered "it's ok. I'm here." He wiped my tear away, and gave me a comforting look. We went to sit down, and I took the tissue and helped wipe his nose. Once it stopped bleeding, I healed his broken nose with my powers. Harry kissed me and said "thanks love." I said "you're welcome handsome." Harry smiled and I smiled back. Dumbledore then began his usual speech, and we found out that Snape was the DADA teacher this year. Slughorn was the potions teacher, and I was excited but nervous to have a new teacher. The past years have left me scarred. After the feast, we went to our common room. I sat next to Harry, and Hermione and Ron sat across from us. Hermione started with "so, how's our favorite couple doing?" I smiled and said "great!" Harry kissed my cheek, and I looked at him. I kissed him and Ron said "ok, don't get carried away. I don't want you eating my sister, Harry." We all laughed, and Harry gave me a bunch of kisses as I smiled. When he stopped, I giggled. Ron smiled and said "wow, you just ate my sister." We all laughed again. After a few more minutes, we went to bed. I gave Harry a really passionate kiss and he smiled. He said "goodnight, my love." I giggled and said "goodnight Harry." He kissed me again and then left to bed. Hermione said "he really loves you, you know that?" I sighed happily and said "I do too." She teased me, and then I said "by the way, when are you and Ron getting together?" Hermione hit my shoulder and said "that's a secret!" We giggled, and then went to bed. Today was great. I wonder what the first weeks will bring.

Harry's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks, and during breakfast a week ago, Hermione, Lily, and I got an invitation to Slug Club, a club made by Prof. Slughorn. Ron was mad that he didn't get one, though. We found out it's for today in the afternoon, so we all got dressed in nice clothes and headed down. Today went by really fast, by the way. I held Lily's hand as we walked with Hermione, and she said "ok, I feel like a third wheel, here." We laughed and then Lily said "then why don't you-" Hermione hit her and said "don't say that! I don't want Harry to know." I looked at them confused. Hermione sighed and said "fine, but Harry had to promise NOT to say anything." I nodded and said "my lips are sealed." Lily said "ok, Hermione likes Ron." I looked at her and she looked embarrassed. I smiled and asked "when are you getting together?" She shrugged. "I don't know," she said, "but he doesn't like me." I tried to be secretive and said "that's not true." She gasped and said "he likes me too?" I nodded. She looked really happy. Lily said "great, it's settled. You want me to set you two up?" Hermione giggled and said "not yet."

Lily's P.O.V

We finally got to Prof. Slughorn' classroom for Slug Club. I sat next to Harry, and Hermione sat next to me. Slughorn greeted us, saying "hey there, you three! It's great to see you came!" We nodded, and he asked us all questions. When it came to me, he asked "now, Lily, how exactly did you find out you had magic powers?" I answered "at the beginning of 4th year." He nodded and said "have you used all of them?" I shook my head. He asked me which ones, and I answered "healing, water, wind, and fire." I felt my eyes start to water as I thought about 5th year. Harry noticed and held my hand. I looked at him and he gave me a comforting look. Slughorn then asked Hermione questions about her parents. We all kept eating, and then Ginny walked in. Oh, I forgot to tell you that Ginny is dating Dean Thomas. Also, Katie Bell has been cursed by a necklace. Anyway, Hermione whispered so only me and Harry could hear. "She's been crying again," she said. We nodded, and then kept eating. When it was over, we went back to the common room, and Ron asked jealously "how was it?" I answered "boring." Harry and Hermione nodded and Harry said "I wanted to fall asleep." It was late, so we went to bed. I'm kind of nervous for this year.

A/N

I'm going to warn you guys right now that I probably won't be posting a lot due to schoolwork and activities. Also, I'm warning you now that my memory on this year and the last year (7 put 1-2) are a bit faded, but I'll try to write as much as I remember. Keep reading this story and vote please!