Meeting Grawp

Lily's P.O.V

It's been some time since Harry's dream, and since then, we've come home for Christmas. When Harry, Hermione, Ron and I got home, we sat in my living talking about how we haven't been learning anything from Umbridge, and about all her new rules she's added. I said "I really hate that when she's around, Harry and I have to 3 inches be apart." Harry nodded and said "it kills me." We kept talking and then we went to bed. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I want to get Harry something. I was still thinking on what to get him though. I then finally decided I would get him a photo album with pictures of us since we've started dating. I also made the cover look really nice, because I put a red heart and wrote To My Love. I went to sleep finally and then thought about what Harry's reaction would be.

Harry's P.O.V

It's the day after we came home, and now it's Christmas Eve. Ron and I are going to Hogsmeade with Mr. Weasley because I want to get Lily a ring. Ron went with his dad to find a gift for his mum, and I went to find a gift for Lily. I entered the jewelry shop in which I bought Lily's necklace, and looked around for the perfect ring. After what seemed like hours, I found the perfect ring. I stared at it because it was so beautiful. I took a box with the ring in it, and then decided to engrave something on it. I decided to have it engraved with For the Girl of my Dreams -Harry. I then paid for it and walked out. I also decided to get her a box of chocolate frogs, which are her favorite chocolates, and then I put the ring in the middle of the box. I wrapped the box as carefully as I could at the store where I could wrap gifts, and then we headed back to Headquarters.

Lily's P.O.V

I was working on Harry's photo album, when I heard them come back. I put it away in a secret place and then went downstairs. I saw Harry, and then I ran up to him and hugged him. I said "I missed you!" He hugged me back and said "I missed you too." I then gave him a kiss and I said "you're gonna love your gift, Harry." Harry smiled and said "you'll love your gift more." I giggled and kissed him. Harry then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the room he was sleeping in. I giggled and he chuckled. He then closed the door, and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too." He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me close. I put my hands on his shoulders, and we leaned in. We kissed very slowly and passionately. After a few seconds, he pulled away, and said "I love you." I answered "I love you too" and gave him one last kiss. As I walked away, he kept holding my hand until it slipped completely out of his grip. I went to get dressed for our Christmas mini party and then when I walked out Harry was waiting for me and he had a navy blue shirt with white stripes. He looked really cute. I smiled and he said "Merry Christmas Lily." I said "Merry Christmas Harry." We held hands and walked downstairs to meet with everyone. Hermione said "another Christmas spent together for you two." I giggled and then laid my head on Harry's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled. Hermione smiled and then talked to Ron. I told Harry "I'm so happy we're back together." Harry whispered in my ear "me too." When it was time to eat, we all sat down, and my dad said "I'd like to thank Harry for his dream, because otherwise I wouldn't be here." We raised a toas and everyone said "to Harry." Harry smiled and looked at me. I smiled and then we opened our gifts. When it came time for Harry to give me my gift, he said "I looked for a while to find this, until I found something perfect for you." He then handed me a huge box of chocolate frogs and a beautiful ring in the middle. I gasped and said "it's beautiful!" I hugged Harry and then kissed him. Everyone clapped and then Harry put the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. After that, the party ended and we all got ready for bed. At night, when Harry and I got in our bed, I said "you know, I'm so happy that we're dating." Harry nodded and kissed my cheek. He said "good night my love." I giggled and said "good night." I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts in a few days.

Harry's P.O.V

We're back at Hogwarts now, and Lily hasn't taken her ring off at all except for obvious reasons. This morning, I woke up, got dressed, and then went downstairs to wait for Lily. After a few minutes, Lily walked down, and then sat on my lap. I chuckled and said "we have to go to class." She said "aww man." I got up, picked her up bridal style, and put her down. We then went down for breakfast. Ron and Hermione were already down there, and Hermione said "gosh Lily you guard that ring like if it was Ana engagement ring!" We all laughed and she said "I guard it so much because it came from Harry." Hermione awwwed and then Ron started looking bothered. Lily told him "what? I can't talk about my relationship?" Ron looked even more bothered. I said "what's the problem, mate?" Hermione looked at Ron with a death stare and Ron acted unbothered. We then went to class, and when we were at Care for Magical Creatures class, Hagrid asked us four to stay back and help him. He said "I need to show you guys something." He was talking quietly, so we quietly followed him into the forest.

Lily's P.O.V

Hagrid wanted to show us something. He took us to the Forbidden Forest, and we followed him. I saw a rope tied to a tree, and I got scared. I held Harry's hand, and he held me closer. We got to a certain point, and Hagrid said "I might be gettin' the sack any day now, so I want to introduce you to my half-brother, Grawp." We looked in front to see a giant in front of us. I was scared, and then I stood behind Harry. He held me protectively, but Grawp still picked me up, along with Hermione. We bother screamed and Harry tried to get me down. I was terrified, and I kept screaming. Hermione said "put us down, now," very firmly. He looked sad, but put us down. I ran to Harry and hugged him. I was a bit scared, and Harry held me tight. Hagrid said "he needs a bit of lookin' after. He can find food on his own, he just a needs someone to play with him." We all decided to help Hagrid. When we were walking back, I was clinging a bit more to Harry, and Hermione said "good thing Harry's your boyfriend, he really wanted to get you down." I smiled at him, and then kissed him. We kept walking and got to the common room. We then went to bed early, considering we were all tired. I wonder what will happen next.

A/N

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting at all lately, but I started school again, and I'm now in 8th grade, so I'm working on everything in chocolate for scholarships and activities. It might go by slow, but I promise I'll try to post during this school year! Please bear with me!