Death Eater Attack

Lily's P.O.V

Death eaters just crashed the wedding, and Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I have apparated so we can begin our search for the horcruxes. Hermione pulls out the bag and takes our clothes out. She hands them to us, and we separate. As Harry and Ron walk away, I called out for Harry. "Harry?" He turned around, and I sped walked to him. I kissed him for a few seconds, and then pulled away. I walked to the bathroom, and Hermione saw my eyes watering. She asked "what's wrong?" I let a tear escape my eyes, and I said "I'm worried that Harry's going to get hurt." I was looking at Hermione, and she said "Lily, Harry will be fine. He can protect himself." "I hope so," I answer. I changed into my new outfit and went outside to find Harry and Ron. I see Harry waiting anxiously on a bench, and when he saw me, he sped walked to me and hugged me really tightly. He let go after a long hug, and wiped a tear from my face. I was really scared, so Harry pulled me off to the side and asked "are you ok?" I gasp since I'm crying. I can't really make sound come out of my mouth, so I whisper cry "I'm scared. I'm scared t-that you'll g-ge-t hu-urt." He hugged me again, and helped me calm down a bit. We then apparated to our first location where we would be staying for a few days. We got settled, and then went to sleep. We each had a separate mattress, and I felt lonely and scared. I kept tossing and turning. I looked at Harry, and then slowly and quietly walked up to him. "Harry?" I asked in a whisper. He turned and asked "do you want to sleep with me?" I nodded, and then got in with him. This journey is going to be harder than I thought. I hope I finally get a grip on my fear soon.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, but school's been keeping me busy. Anyway, I've been getting a lot of comments and votes lately, and I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my story!! I never thought my story would get this much love, and it feels great! Let's keep this story rolling!