Heartbreaker

Lily's P.O.V

It's been about a week, and now we have our first Quidditch game. Ron is really nervous, and Harry is trying to calm his nerves. I saw Harry pour the liquid luck he won in Ron's cup. At first I gave him a look, but then he gave me a look that said 'I didn't actually put it in'. I nodded and knew what he was doing. He was going to make Ron think he put it in to give him confidence. Reasons like these are why I love Harry. After breakfast, we headed down to the pitch to prepare. Harry and I went first because Ron didn't want to come down yet. After all, it was a bit early. When we got down there, Harry began writing our setup on the chalkboard. When he wasn't paying attention, I walked quietly behind him and put my arms around his waist. He jumped and I giggled, saying "I love you." He answered "I love you too. By the way, shouldn't it be the other way around?" I giggled and he turned around. He turned me around and he now was the one that had his arms around my waist. He said "that's better." I giggled and he kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder and he held me closer. I love Harry with every bit of me, and I know he loves me the same. He began humming the song we danced to at the Yule Ball (the song was Kiss Me by Ed Sheehan. You're welcome for not making you go back). Anyway, I smiled and sang along quietly. After a few seconds, he stopped, and in my ear he whispered "I love you." I whispered "I love you too." We heard people coming, so we separated. I sat down and Harry checked the board to see if everything was correct. The whole team was now here and we began to prepare. Ron said that Lavender Brown wished him good luck. I find that weird because we don't talk to her. After Harry explained our setup, we began to go on the field. I gave Harry a passionate kiss, because I don't know if he'll be ok. I almost lost him in third year, and I don't want that to happen again. I got ready on my broom, and when u heard the whistle, I shot up. I was still keeper, and I passed the ball to the others. We slowly moved up and then I scored. We were playing against Slytherin, so I knew this game would be hard.

Harry's P.O.V

Lily gave me a kiss before we started. I know she's scared to lose me, so I don't mind. I watched her score a point for us, and I smile as I see how cute she looks when she plays. I looked for the snitch, but I couldn't find it. I looked for the seeker, and he was also having trouble finding the snitch. This is going to be a long match.

Lily's P.O.V

We're winning. The score is 50-40. Ron is doing really good at stopping the Quaffle. He stopped like 10 shots. I keep trying to score, and after a bit of struggle, I made another point. After a while, I heard Lee say "Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins 220-70!" I was so happy. At this point, I didn't care that people were watching. I was ready for people to know I love Harry, so I got off my broom and hugged him first. He hugged me back with a smile. I said "great job Harry!" I kissed him passionately for a few seconds, and I heard Lee say "Look! Lily Weasley kissed Harry Potter! What a hot couple!" I pulled away and smiled. Harry smiled too. He said "good job to you too." I giggled and he kissed me. After another few seconds, he pulled away, and I hugged him. We pulled away after another few seconds. People were carrying Ron. He did really good. We got to the common room and I saw Lavender kiss Ron full in the lips. People cheered but I only thought about Hermione. I looked at her and saw she was speed walking away. I looked at Harry, and we both went and followed Hermione. I heard her crying, and then we went where she was. I said "Hermione, I'm sorry. I'll go talk to Ron if you wa-" Hermione cut me off and said "no. It's fine. He doesn't love me." Harry knew before I looked at him that we needed some privacy. In that moment, Ron and Lavender ran in. Lavender said "oh, this room is occupied," and walked off with Ron. Hermione sat on the stairs and started crying harder. I comforted her and she asked me "is this what it felt like when you saw Cho kiss Harry?" I nodded and said "but you matter right now. Not me." After a while, she calmed down, and we walked back. She didn't want to hang out on the common room so she went upstairs to our dormitory. I went and sat next to Harry. He said "is she better now?" I said "a little bit. She asked me if that's what I felt when you kissed Cho. I said yes." Harry nodded and kissed my cheek. "We should probably just give her some space for a bit." I nodded and said "you did a great job positioning everyone." He smiled at me and kissed me. He said "well, I had help from you." We talked for a few minutes. Ron was out with Lavender, so I went to check up on Hermione. She was reading a book, but I saw a tear fall. I sat at the edges of her bed and asked her "hey, are you ok?" She nodded and I said "you sure? You can rant if you want." With that, she let everything out. I listened, and then I hugged her. She hugged me back tightly, and then we pulled away. I said "I don't think they'll last at all." Hermione nodded and I kept trying to make her feel better. She asked "how do you and Harry have a perfect relationship?" I sighed and said "it's not exactly perfect, but to be honest, we just try to understand each other. We make sure we know how we both feel, and we make sure we keep each other happy." She nodded and I said "if only Ron saw what you would give him." She finally decided to come downstairs, and I tried not to sit to close to Harry. He knew why, so he didn't say anything. I felt lonely, but I was doing this so Hermione wouldn't feel bad. Hermione wanted to go to bed early, so she said goodbye and went to bed. When she went upstairs, I sat next to Harry. He put his arm around me and I kissed him. He kissed me back, and stayed like this for about 15 minutes. We pulled away, and I smiled. He smiled too, and said "I love you." To tease Harry, I asked "who do you love?" He said "you." I wanted him to say my name, so I said "who?" He smiled, rolled his eyes, and said "I love you, Lily." I said "I love you too Harry." He kissed me and then chuckled at the fact that I was slightly blushing. We went to bed then, and I checked on Hermione. She looked better, so I went to bed. I was ready to tell Ron that Hermione loved him. He needs to know what she felt.