Harry!!

Lily's P.O.V

It's the morning of the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff Quidditch game. I'm really nervous, since it's my first Quidditch game. I get up at 6:30 AM and take a shower. I dry my hair, and change into my uniform. I pull my hair in a ponytail, add a bit of makeup, and get the broom I was borrowing from the school. I sit and wait in the common room until Harry goes down so we could head to the Quidditch pitch.

Harry's P.O.V

I've been up since 2:00 AM, and I can't sleep. I'm nervous for today's game. At 6:45 AM and start to get ready. I comb my hair, and get my uniform on. I get down to the common room at 7:00 to see Lily sitting there already. "What time did you get down here, Lily?" "6:40," she says. "You want to go to the pitch now?" "Are you sure dementors aren't there?" "If they are, don't worry," Lily says, "I'll be with you." "Fine."

Lily's P.O.V

Harry agreed to go to the pitch with me earlier. I wanted to practice before showing Oliver what I can do. When we got out of the castle, we saw that the dementors were not out anymore. Harry and I went to the pitch, and practiced. Harry took the Quaffle and threw it somewhere for me to catch. I caught all of them. Harry saw my nerves about heights come back, and he flew me around the pitch three times on the back of his broom. When we landed, Oliver arrived, and I showed him what I could do. "She's more than great," Oliver said. I smiled and talked to Harry privately while we waited for everyone else to come down. "Thanks for training me," I said. "It was my pleasure. By the way, when this spot on the team opened up, I instantly thought of you." "I love you," I said. I hooked my arm with Harry's and lay my head on his shoulder. Harry made me feel like the happiest girl in the world. "Come on, lovebirds. We're waiting on you two to review," said Angelina Johnson, who was also on the team. Harry and I blushed, but then I started to remember that Harry was my boyfriend. "Yeah, give us a couple of seconds," I said. I could hear the team laugh and start talking about us, but I didn't care. I turned to Harry, took a deep breath, and said "be careful, I don't want you getting hurt." "I don't want you to getting hurt either," Harry said. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was like 2 inches shorter than him, which wasn't that much. We leaned in slowly, and our lips touched. They melted instantly and my hands played with Harry's hair. After a few seconds, the team said "come on, lovebirds!" We separated and this time neither one of us blushed. We walked to the team with our hands together, our fingers intertwined. "So what's the strategy?" Oliver said "Well, you, and the two other chasers will rise in a triangle shape. Harry, you fly up high so you can see the snitch. Fred and George, you two fly up and get ready to hit the bludgers at the Hufflepuffs," said Oliver Wood. "When you three chasers get up in a triangle, Lily, I want you to fly and get the Quaffle. Once you get it, throw it to whichever of the other two players, and pass the Quaffle in this formation. It seems like terrible weather, so make sure you pay attention. Come on, let's go win this game!"

Harry's P.O.V

Before we went in to get our strategy, Lily kissed me. When we pulled away, I thought I would blush, but I now realized that if Lily is my girlfriend, I have to stop these nerves that happen when I'm around her. I think she sees me the same as I do now because she didn't blush either. I hoped she would be fine in this terrible weather. We went inside and Oliver explained what we would do. "Come on, let's go win this game!" Said Oliver. Lily and I were still holding hands, and we let go after we went out and met Hufflepuff on the pitch. "I want a clean game," said Madame Hooch, who is the flying teacher and ref of the Quidditch games. "Three.... Two..... One...." And then we heard the whistle. I shot straight up and saw that lily had caught the Quaffle and was passing it until she received the Quaffle and scored a point. "10 points to Gryffindor!!" Said Lee Jordan, the announcer of the Quidditch games. I dozed off after because I began to look for the snitch. I saw the Hufflepuff seeker looking for the snitch, and then I saw him chase after something. I raced over with my Nimbus 2000, but I lost the snitch. I saw a cloud that took the shape of the grim, which I had forgotten about. Then I saw dementors start flying around, and I fainted, but before that I heard a woman screaming. I felt myself fall of my broom, and heard Lily's voice. "HARRY!!" She said. I felt her try to stop me from falling, but it sounded like she crash landed really bad. Dumbledore said "Arresto Momentum," then I slowed down a few inches before the ground and then fell.

Lily's P.O.V

I saw dementors come on the pitch. Oh no...... Harry. I started looking for Harry and saw him falling to the ground. "HARRY!!" I yelled and tried to get him, but I crash landed really bad and fainted. I was still fainted by the time I got to the Hospital Wing. I could hear that Harry woke up and was talking to his Quidditch team. "Well, your broom flew into the whomping willow," said Ron, "and well, you know the whomping willow." Harry paused a moment and looked behind Ron to see me. I had woken up. "Lily!" Harry said and stood up from his bed. He pushed through his team and came to the side of my bed. Harry sat down and looked at my injuries. "You shouldn't have tried to save me," Harry said. "I didn't want you to fall and get hurt, so I tried to save you. But I crash landed really bad," I said. "Did we win?" Harry looked at me and sighed. "No." I could tell it hurt him to say that. I knew how much Quidditch meant to him. Madame Pomfrey came rushing in and saw Harry out of his hospital bed. "Get back in bed!" She yelled. "I'm fine," said Harry, "I was just checking if my girlfriend was alright." Harry took my hand and held it in both of his. I smiled, and Madame Pomfrey said "I suppose you've healed then." She left and the Quidditch team said "we'll leave you two alone." They left, and Harry kissed my cheek. "Madame Pomfrey, is she ready to leave?" "Let me check her real quick," said Harry. She was this nice about it because I had helped her a couple of times in the Hospital Wing, and we became close. "She's all ready." Harry helped me off the bed and held my hand in his. We walked out, and saw all the 3rd years and up gone. "Where IS everyone?" Harry and I run out to the grounds to see them all handing in slips. "Oh!! It's the Hogsmeade trip!!" Harry's said. He seemed a bit mad at himself. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah, but I just realized I forgot to get my permission slip signed." I gave him a confused look. "For what?" "For Hogsmeade," said Harry. My older brothers have told me about Hogsmeade. "Let's go see if they'll still let you go!" I take Harry's hand and drag him to the crowd when we catch up with Hermione and Ron. "Hey guys!" I say. "Hey lovebirds. We saw what happened before you went in to practice," said Hermione. "You were spying on us?" Asked Harry. "Uh..." Answered Hermione. "Well, Harry forgot to get his permission slip signed. Do you think they'll let him go?" I asked. "Well, let's see," said Ron. When we got to Mr. Filch and Prof. McGonagall, Ron and Hermione gave him their permission slips.

Harry's P.O.V

How could I forget to get my Hogsmeade permission slip signed!!! Lily is trying to help me be able to still go, which is what I love about Lily. She doesn't get mad if we don't spend a lot of time together. I had my permission slip in my pocket, so I take it out and hand it to Prof. Mcgonagall. "I'm sorry, Mr. Potter, but your permission slip isn't signed by a parent or guardian," said McGonagall. "Yeah, but I was thinking maybe you could sign it for me," I said. "I'm sorry, but I'm not your guardian, so I cant sign it," said McGonagall. I sadly go back to Lily and say to Ron and Hermione "Forget about it, guys." Lily gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "It's ok, maybe for next year you can have my mum sign the permission slip." "I have an idea," I said. "Thanks so much Lily!" I gave her a tight hug, spun around with her in my arms, and gave her a passionate kiss. She giggled and said "Your welcome." I ran up to the common room and got my invisibility cloak. I then went back downstairs and tried to follow the kids to Hogsmeade. The twins had to see my footsteps in the snow and took me back. "Guys!! Come on! Please!" I was so mad that they didn't let me go. They brought me to a staircase and showed me this map with the names Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. They opened it up and I saw a map of Hogwarts and all the students. "So this shows everyone at Hogwarts?" I was curious to know. "Yeah, it shows what they're doing every minute of every day," said the twins in unison. My eyes instantly searched for Lily, and I saw her sitting in the common room with her friends. I smiled at the thought of Lily being happy. "So can this help me get in to Hogsmeade?" I was anxious to get to Hogsmeade. "Yes, there are a couple of secret tunnels that lead right into Hogsmeade. We'd recommend this one," said the twins. "Make sure you say 'Mischief Managed' when you're done looking at it or anyone can read it and 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good' to open it." "Thanks," I said. I put my cloak on once again and headed to the tunnel following the map.