Dobby to the Rescue

Lily's P.O.V

They called me upstairs. I'm really afraid because I see blood on the floor, and ask "what did you do to her?" Bellatrix answers "I don't know who you're talking about." I say this a little louder, "what did you do to Hermione?" She doesn't answer me, but she controls me with her wand. I try to use my powers against her, but I can't. She makes me fall on the floor, and I am breathing heavily now. "What were you and your friends doing?" I am not going to give this woman answers. "It's none of your business." She yells "Crucio!", and I feel pain go through my body. I let out a scream, and I start to see faded figures. She stops, and my aight slowly comes back. Bellatrix says "what were you and your friends doing? I won't ask again." "And I won't tell you again." I hear the chandelier unscrewing, and Bellatrix looks up. Dobby?

Harry's P.O.V

They took Lily from me. Ron tries to calm me down, saying "I'm as worried as you, but you tried to stop them." Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I feel so guilty. I touch the place in my chest where her hand was, and I feel like I'm holding her hand. I hear her scream from upstairs, and I share her pain. I can't speak, and my whole body hurts. I pull out the mirror shard I got from Sirius, and see my reflection in it. I scream "help us! Please!" Not long after. Dobby appears, and we tell him we have to save Lily. We hear people coming down, so we turn off the lights and hide. Ron and I take out Wormtail. We sneak upstairs quietly, and I see Lily lying on the floor. I want to run to her, but if I want to save her, I can't. Dobby unscrewed the chandelier and it almost fell in Bellatrix. She screams "dobby! You could've killed me!" Dobby answers "Dobby never wanted to hurt his master! Dobby only wanted to save Harry Potter and his friends!" By this time, Ron picked up Hermione, and I picked up Lily. They're regaining conscience. Bellatrix throws a dagger at dobby, and we begin to apparate. The dagger strikes dobby, and then we apparate to a beach.