A summer with Harry

Lily's P.O.V

I'm spending the summer with Harry. Next year at Hogwarts I will be a second year and Harry will be a third year. Once I wake up, I see Harry was already awake. He slept on the floor, insisting to let me have his bed. I look down and say "Morning, Harry." Harry smiles knowing that I'm awake. "Morning, Lily." Harry gets up from where he slept. "Why did you give me your bed, I said I would be fine on the floor." He smiles and stares into my eyes as I stare into his dazzling green eyes. "Well, I love you too much to know you're sleeping on the floor while I sleep on my bed." I smile to know he cares about me. "I'm gonna go downstairs and get us breakfast." He says and kisses my cheek. I smile and when he leaves, I touch the cheek he kissed. I feel sparks in my cheek, and they feel good.

Harry's P.O.V

I left Lily my bed for the summer, and she insists on letting me have my bed back, but I don't want her to sleep on the floor. Once she wakes up, I go down and get us some breakfast. Before I leave the room I give Lily a kiss on her cheek, since we started dating at the end of term. I go down and get pancakes, which my aunt only made because she took a liking to Lily, and will start feeding me. What she doesn't know though is she's my girlfriend, and she thinks she would be great for Dudley. Lily's told me she hates Dudley. Anyway, I went back upstairs with maple syrup, two plates of pancakes, and two forks and knives.

Lily's P.O.V

Harry walks back in with pancakes! Yay! He walks over to me and hands me a plate first. Then he gave me some syrup, and a fork and knife. When I tried cutting the last two pieces of my pancake, I accidentally cut my finger. "Ouch!" Harry immediately looks up from his plate and rushes to get a bandaid. Not too long after he comes back with a bandaid and puts it on carefully, trying not to hurt me. "Thank you Harry." I smile and look at him. "Oh don't worry." Harry answers back.

Harry's P.O.V

Lily accidentally cut her finger with the knife. "Ouch!" She says. I run to get a bandaid and come back quickly. When I come back, I put it on her finger carefully, trying not to hurt her. "Thank you Harry." She says. "Oh don't worry." I answer. We both look at each other for a bit. Something amazing happened.

Lily's P.O.V

We look into each other's eyes and Harry starts to lean in. I slowly lean in too and we join our foreheads. We slowly lean in closer, and our lips touch. I immediately feel sparks all through my body, and butterflies in my stomach. We kiss very passionately, and then Harry pulls away. I smile and blush. Harry seems to blush too. "Um, you're very, um, good, Harry." "You're, um, you're good too, Lily." We both just felt awkward but I don't know why. We're dating after all. Maybe it was awkward because it was the first one?

Harry's P.O.V

We kissed! It felt amazing. "I'm gonna, um, go get a present I got for you." I got her a necklace with a ruby heart I the middle. I think she'll love it. Also, I enchanted it so the silver will turn gold if she really loves me. I'm gonna go get it now.

Lily's P.O.V

"I'm gonna, um, go get a present I got for you." Harry says. "Ok Harry." Harry gave me another cheek kiss before he left. Sparks formed again in my cheek. Harry left and came back about 2 minutes later with a necklace. It had a ruby Heart in the middle. "Harry, it's beautiful!" I felt happy to know Harry got me a necklace. As Harry puts it on, it turns gold. "What happened?" I asked. "It means you truly love me." Harry was blushing really bad now.

Harry's P.O.V

She really loves me! "One thing," I tell her. "What's up?" Lily answers. "My aunt Marge is coming tomorrow and I I hate her just as she hates me. I need you to relax if she says anything. Ok?" Harry asks. "I'll try," she answers back. "Thank you," I say and give her a quick kiss.

Lily's P.O.V

I guess I'll try to control myself. I'll do it for Harry, just like I would do ANYTHING for him. Oh well, it was getting late after our busy day of talking and getting to know each other better. "I'm begging you, I'm fine on the floor!" I say as I get in Harry's bed. "How about we do something so we're both happy?" I look at Harry as he gets closer and climbs in bed with me. We cuddle and I lay my head on his chest as he stroked my hair. I almost immediately fell asleep. Let's see how tomorrow goes.