Crystals POV

We almost got caught by Regina and Snow today. When Regina poisoned the apple and snow ate it causing her to fall, the apple dropped. When Regina was looking at Snow we dashed to the other side of the trees. But I slipped on the apple, and Peter had to use some magic to make us invisible. This drained his energy but he kept strong.

It was close, too close. It was still possible that we changed the past. But worrying about it wouldn't do much, it was already too late.

At this point in time we were just an hour away from the lake, everything was leading up to this moment.  The closer we got with every step the more silent we had to be. She already knew we were here. She kept trying to talk nonsense into my head.

"He's just using you, you know that right?"

"He only cares about himself. He doesn't love you he still loves Wendy."

By the time we got there I've almost had enough of her taunting voice constantly echoing in my head. I wanted her to be silent, she was so irritating.

The lake was eerie and silent. By the look on his face he's been haunted by her too. The water wasn't rippling, you couldn't hear a sound, all was still. We approached the edge of the waters with caution.

Fear gnawed my stomach. I could see Peters eyes turning a shade of green while purple flashed in his eyes. I bit my lip. He kneeled and closed his eyes. He guided his hand across the water gently and slowly sending little ripples across the water.

All was silent. Suddenly a loud cackle emerged from under the water. "I know what you want. I would love to give it to you. But all magic comes with a price. What's in it for me?" A girl emerged. She seemed young, she was beautiful.

We stayed silent for a moment.

"Shall I rephrase that?" She says cupping the water with her hand as she poured it over her head.

Suddenly she changed. It was Wendy. The light brown hair with tiny curls. And even the outfit. Her white night gown. With her brown eyes.

Peter sucked in a breath and closed his eyes. "Hand it over now."

"Oh Peter, you know we can be together, forever, just like you wanted. I won't grow up, I'll stay for you, just kiss me. You know what she will bring. We can be together forever." 'Wendy' says walking up to him.

He smiled. I gulped and took a step back. She stopped an inch away from his face. And she was on him within seconds. They were full on making out. I should've known he would never like me. Not when that wench was around. I felt the anger boiling up in me slowly coursing through my veins. After everything I've done, after everything I put myself through, I still manage to face the same conclusion that I learned in the real world. Nothing lasts forever, and only you can truly love yourself

At least I knew now. I was about to turn back. I brushed a tear off my face. I didn't even realize that I was crying.

I turned around. Peter held a bloody dagger in his hands. The wench has returned to her true form. Her limp body remained. He ran up to me. And cupped my face gently, he brushed off my tears.

"We did it." He says smiling.

Suddenly he stepped back. I saw the wench with a knife in her hand. She thrust it at Peter before I knew what was happening.

"Oh it won't kill him. It will do worse. Now he is forever evil." the siren says smirking before falling into the water, blood soaked the water, staining it crimson.

I ran up to where his limp body stood.

His eyes fluttered open. Not gracefully. The wench wasn't lying. She did ruin him. The malice in his eyes spread. He smirked. I took a deep breath.

"Pan I know your still in there somewhere. The real you. Please don't lose sight of the real you Peter Pan. The real one I fell in love with. Please Peter I love you." I say as a tear brushed down my face.

"Love is weakness" the wench said popping her head out of the water.

"I've had enough of you." I say letting the anger take it's course though me.

I grabbed my bow and arrow. I pretended to hit where she was standing so that when she dodged it it hit her straight through the chest.

I ran up to her, and threw her back into the ocean. Turning her into sea foam.

I saw Peter looking up at me with curiosity. "Crystal?" He says, I nodded. We ran to each other and embraced each other.

"You know all magic comes with a price. This is no exception Crystal. I want you to go back to Neverland without me. I have the curse still inflicting on me. It will take it's course. Please Crystal." He says with pleading eyes.

"No there has to be another way. Please Peter I love you" I say ignoring the tears spilling down my face.

"Crystal it's coming back. Go, now plea-" He says as he falls to the ground.

I couldn't leave him here. Suddenly I remembered. True love breaks any curse. I ran up to him. And kissed him, hoping it wouldn't be the last time, whether it was a goodbye kiss or a hopeful one I wasn't sure in that moment.

Suddenly he opened his eyes. He smirked and I gulped. He had the evil eyes, not the soft brown ones, I knew this wasn't my love.

I backed up a little.

"Did you think I ever loved you?" He said.

I grabbed the pouch he gave me filled with the magical water.

"So this is the price I have to pay Peter Pan? They were right. Love is weakness" I say drinking the water.

"Neverland." I say quietly.

Peters POV

When she left I felt empty, hollow. I had an ache in my chest that wasn't leaving. I had to make that deal with Rumple. He stole her heart. I just had to pretend I wasn't in love with her.

Then he appeared in front of me. "Give me her heart." I say through gritted teeth. He rolls his eyes and tosses it carelessly to the side.

"Since when did my papa get so weak?" He says chuckling as I scurried after her heart.

The lake was almost drained. How else would I get to Neverland? She used all the water to portal back. So now I was stuck here. I ran to the water and gathered what I could.

"You want to go back to Neverland?" Rumple says. "Care to make another deal?" He added.

"What do you want?" I say.

"I want a lock of her hair. And yours" he says

"Why? Trying to clone me and make me the father you never had?" I say grumpily. "One of you is torture enough. Let's just say your connection is rather powerful."

I knew what this was about. He wanted a true love potion. Love is the strongest magic of all.

"Deal." I say. I rip a piece of my hair and hand it to him.

He hands me a magic bean. "I'll be back to collect her hair. Don't disappoint me. Because you know what a hair can do." I nod, crush the bean, jump into the portal.

I had a lot of explaining to do.

Peter Pans Lost Girl (OUAT)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें