Bad events...

*Hermione’s POV*

I woke up a little later than I had liked to the next morning but I felt satisfied at the amount of studying I had got in the night before. I felt like I was far enough in front of the class to be able to know the answers and what to do with ease. I jumped out o bed and looked around, looking for something to wear, and I decided that I would keep up the image I had been using recently. It made me feel more like a girl, and not like a geek. It made me feel a lot better about myself.

I dug through my wardrobe, trying to find the perfect outfit when I came across a black dress. It had been so long since I had worn something like it. It was quite short and had a VERY low neckline, but I didn’t care. I took it out of my wardrobe and put it on, making sure to smooth out any wrinkles in the material. I then dug through my wardrobe to look for the perfect pair of shoes. At the moment I had been obsessed with stilettos, so I decided to look for a pair of black stilettos.

Once I had chosen the shoes I put them on, wobbling a little, and then decided to put a little make-up on. I decided to start with a bit of concealer and lipstick, then ended up putting on a LOT of make-up. Eye shadow, eyeliner etc... I started to look for all my school stuff for the day. I decided to make a check list:

Potions Book, Check.

Herbology Book, Check.

Transfiguration Book, Check.

Charms Book, Check.

Wand, Check.

Robes, Check

When I had made sure that I had everything on the list, I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room, making my way into the common room. As I walked into the common room my mind flooded with thoughts of what had happened last night. How Draco had looked. How he had acted. How I had felt...

I made sure to put all of these thoughts into the back of my mind, but they kept creeping back. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. It made me feel quite sick when I thought about it and I have no idea why! But I’ll be fine. I have lessons most of the day, so that will take my mind off of things. Then I can go and hang out with Blaise until I need to go back to my common room.

I walked out of the common room and down to the great hall, my eyes scanning the hall for Blaise. When my eyes finally landed on him I could feel the smile creeping up onto my face. It’s funny how a couple of years ago I could never think of any boy making me this happy, let alone a Slytherin, but now it just seems like an everyday thing. It makes me feel better that people in different houses get along now.

I walked over to Blaise, keeping my eye on him the whole time. It may sound so cliché, but right now I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He was my world right now, and if anything ever happened to change that, then I don’t know what I would do...

When I eventually got up to Blaise, he hadn’t noticed that I was near him, so I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. After he turned around it seemed for about 5 minutes that he just stared at me, looking my body up and down. To be honest, I felt a little self-conscious, but I wasn’t going to say anything.

When he had finished looking at me he pulled me in for a hug and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Every time he did this, it made me think of how sweet and considerate he is. I’ve never known anyone like him; he is one of a kind. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me away from the crowd. I decided that I should ask him whether he wanted to do something after all of our lessons.