Class Partners

*Draco's POV*

I woke up on the sofa in the common room. God my neck hurts! Instead of dwelling on it, I decided to get up and have a nice hot shower. I was about to open the door, when it opened. Out came Granger, in just a towel! Her shoulders were slender, defined and golden brown. My eyes widened at the sight infront of me.

"Malfoy? What are you looking at?" She asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Errr, N-nothing." I said, looking away. "I'm just going to go in the bathroom now." She nodded, and I walked past her, looking back at her slender body.

She was beautiful, she had changed so much. Her hair wasn't bushy like it used to be, now it was straight, elegant even. She was perfect.

What am I feeling? Am I in love with the person I tormented for 7 years?

After I had a shower, I got dressed and walked out into the common room. Herm-Granger was sitting there. 

"I thought you left already?" I asked

"I thought we could walk to breakfast together, as we are being civil. Set an example to the younger students about house unity."

"sure. let me just get my bag." 

"Ok" After that  went into my room, got my bag and walked with Granger to the great hall. 

When we got to the doors, we walked in and separated ways, me to the Slytherin table and her to the Gryffindor table. I sat down, and looked over to her. She was hugging her friends, and then.. What? She kissed the weasel! Why would anyone kiss him? 

I had a horrible pain in my heart. W- Was I jealous?

"Draco?" At the mention of my name, I turned around to see Blaise looking at me.

"Yeah?" 

"I said, what are you looking at."

"Oh, errr, nothing."

"Are you sure?" Blaise persisted. God he annoys me sometimes.

"YES! I am sure!" I shouted, I didn't mean to, he was just annoying me so much.

"OK! Calm it"

"Sorry mate. But I did have to spend the night sharing a common room with Granger." I smirked, I knew I didn't mean it but still, I couldn't let my reputation go down hill.

"Yeah, you have a point." After that we just had a chat. Talking about how we wished Pansy hadn't come back this year.

*Hermione's POV*

When me and Malfoy parted ways, I saw Ginny waving to me to sit down. I walked over to her and she crushed me in a hug.

"Woah Ginny! I need to breathe!" I said, she just let go of me, mumbling sorry, while me Harry and Ron laughed at her. I gave Harry a hug, then Ron. After I had hugged Ron, I Leant up and gave him a kiss. At that point I could feel eyes boring into my back. I took no notice of it.

"Morning" I said after that and they all mumbled it back.

"what lessons have we got today?" I asked

"We have double potions with the Slytherin's, History of magic and Charms." Harry replied

"Ok, guess it's not a bad day!" I said

Ron looked at me as if I was mad. "What?! Not bad! You have to be kidding me! We have potions with THE SLYTHERIN'S!" I covered my ears near the end.