Feelings known

*Hermione’s POV*

I was startled a little at the contact of lips on mine, they didn’t feel urgent or rough, they were soft, making me feel safe. I had no idea who it was but I was kind of disappointed when they left mine. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the person who kissed me was... DRACO?! Well, I wasn’t expecting that. I baked away a little when I saw who it was, feeling a little bewildered. I had no idea why Draco would want to kiss me. I mean, I’m plain. I’m just me. I read books, I study, I boss people about. There is no reason that he should like me.

I kept looking in his eyes, to see whether he really meant the kiss or whether he was doing it because I was vulnerable, but from what I saw, the way his eyes were sparkling, he meant it. I didn’t know what to do or say, so I just sat there looking at him until I regained my voice.

“Draco...” I whispered softly, hoping that he would say something back, but he just sat there waiting for me to react properly. I didn’t know how to react. Yeah, it was a nice kiss, but did I like Draco like this? I started to think back to my third year, when I first had these thoughts. How I had wished that those feelings would have gone away. It all started with the punch, and now it’s come to this. I guess you could say that the next thing I did was really stupid, but to me, it was perfect.

I leaned into Draco until our heads were only centimetres apart and the connected our lips. It wasn’t an urgent kiss, it was a soft kiss, telling him that it was fine, telling him that I did like him. I put all of my feelings into the kiss, not worrying about what he might say, as he kissed me first. It felt so weird. Draco Malfoy had kissed me. And I had kissed him back.

I couldn’t believe what I had done, all the way through the kiss I had al these doubts in my head but I couldn’t part from the kiss. It made me feel special, like someone actually wanted me. I had no idea how long the kiss had been going on for but I eventually parted from the kiss, breathing heavily, with my eyes still closed.

When I opened my eyes I saw that he was still sat quite close to me, just looking at me. I didn’t say anything; I just leant forwards, placed a kiss on his cheek and then pulled him in for a hug.

“Hermione...” He said, barely a whisper. I pulled back to look at him, his eyes looked so full of life.

“Yeah?”

“W-Would you b-be my girlfriend?” He said. I found it quite cute how he stuttered, but then realised that he wanted an answer and I had no idea whether I was ready for another relationship. Not after what had just happened.

“Draco... I’m not saying that I don’t like you, but... I’m just not ready for another relationship yet. I-I’m sorry.” I said. He nodded his head, making it look like he was fine, but I could see the tears threatening to spill, and I felt so bad. I didn’t know what to do, so I just pulled him in for another hug, hoping to make him feel better.

“Maybe in a couple of weeks, maybe never. I just need time.” I said. I just wanted to make him feel better.

I pulled away from the hug and then walked up to my room, realising that I still had to deal with Blaise. I was going to have to tell Professor McGonagall what happened, and I don’t know whether I would be able to live through it again. I know I would need to have Draco with me, but after I just rejected him, would he still help me? I hope so.

*Draco’s POV*

She pulled away from our hug after telling me that she wasn’t ready for another relationship and walked up to her dorm. I felt a pang in my gut, letting me know how much I did love her, but then I was filled with a new determination. I had to get her to go out with me. I will do!

I looked around and saw Blaise on the floor. I gave him a look of disgust and started to punch him, hoping he would wake up so I could fight him. How DARE he hurt my Hermione? She didn’t deserve any of it. When my knuckles had turned white and he still hadn’t woken up I decided that I would take him to McGonagall and let her handle him. He wasn’t going to get away with this.

I dragged him along the corridor until I got to the entrance for McGonagall’s office. I said the password, and then hauled him up the steps, putting him in a chain in front of her.

“What is this Malfoy?” she asked

“Well, Zabini decided that he would try to RAPE Hermione.” I said through gritted teeth, I really couldn’t go through this, and god knows how Hermione would.

Professor McGonagall pursed her lips while looking at him, probably thinking of what to do

“Well, Mr Malfoy, It looks like we have a lot to handle. Would you be able to get Hermione to come and tell me what has happened?” She asked. I didn’t know. She looked like any mention of this would break her, and I didn’t want that to happen.

“I-I’ll try. But I don’t know. It must be hard for her” I said. The professor just nodded her head and waved at me to leave, and I did.

I walked out of the office and just stood near the door, thinking of everything. Thinking of what would happen to Blaise, whether Hermione would be okay, if Hermione would ever go out with me, and the thought that took up the most space, would Hermione go out with Ron now he didn’t have the potion on him?

With that thought I slid down the wall, wallowing in self pity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This chater is dedicated to xxCASEYxSxx as she has commented about 15 billion times and shared it as well :) 

I got 200 votes!! I hope you liked this chapter, I decided to update as I got 200 votes. If you did like it then please:

VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE!