Back To School

Hermione's POV

(1997-1998)

I woke up reluctantly to the sound of my Mother's voice; she was telling me about something, but I wasn't really paying attention to her.

'Wait, what? I didn't hear a word of that as i was still HALF ASLEEP!' I shouted at her. I didn't mean to sound so horrible, but still, what would you do?

My mum put her hands up in mock defeat: 'Hunny, calm down. I just wanted to tell you that your Hogwarts letter came!'

At the words Hogwarts, I jumped up and took the letter. I wanted to know what it said. I ripped the envelope apart and smoothed out the letter. It read:

Dear Ms Granger,

I am happy to inform you that you are invited to come and redo your 7th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. If you could send your reply to us by the end of the week we would be very grateful. We would also like to inform you that you will be filling the position of Head Girl, and will be sharing a common room with the Head Boy. We will inform you of who the Head Boy is on the Hogwarts Express when we have a meeting. Please reply as soon as you can.

Yours Sincerely, Minerva Mcgonagall

After I finished reading the letter I squealed and jumped on the bed. I couldn't believe it. I was Head Girl. It was ME! I suddenly caught myself thinking 'Who was Head Boy?' I mean, I would be sharing a common room with him. One things for sure, It better not be a Slytherin!

-------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV

I was rudely awoken by my horrid House Elf, Licketie. I really don't like the things, but I guess I had to be kind.

'What do you want Licketie? I murmured.

'Mistress Malfoy wanted Licketie to tell Master Malfoy to come downstairs. There's a letter!'

I groaned. A letter. What have i done now?

As I went to stand up, I just fell back on the bed. Is it really that early? Once again I tried and succeeded. Licketie was waiting for me to get ready, so she could take me to mother. Opening the door, I started to walk down the stairs.

'Mother?'

'Yes Draco?' Narcissa replied

'Where is this letter Licketie said arrived?'

'It is here darling' she said handing me a letter.

Looking at the envelope I murmured 'Thanks;

Opening the letter, I took a deep breath:

Dear Mr Malfoy,

I am happy to inform you that you are invited to come and redo your 7th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. If you could send your reply to us by the end of the week we would be very grateful. We would also like to inform you that you will be filling the position of Head Boy, and will be sharing a common room with the Head Girl. We will inform you of who the Head Girl is on the Hogwarts Express when we have a meeting. Please reply as soon as you can.

Yours Sincerely, Minerva Mcgonagall

When I finished reading the letter, a smirk crept on my face. Head Boy? Sounds good. I already had a guess at who Head Girl was. Her name was none other than Hermione Granger.

------------------------------------------------                                                                                                            Okay guys. I finally got a chance to upload. I had no idea how to do this chapter, so yeah. Please Vote, Comment and share. I'll upload next time I get a chance. Next chapter will have a Dramione bit, so read on!!