F O R G E T

:

He is my best friend. My brother. But he betrayed me.

"Remember this moment the next time you wanna' steal my boyfriend, bitch."

And my brother lied to her just to see me fall down. Just because he couldn't see me happy.

:

The pounding music is blaring through the speaker and the dance floor is packed with sweaty bodies. I jump and dance to the music, letting the adrenaline take over me. My black leather jacket is bouncing on my shoulders and I think my combat boots stepped on a few toes. But who cares, right?

I came here to forget. To forget my problems and be myself, even if it is just for one night.

I walked confidently to the bar and shot a wink to the flustered bar boy. I may have let my crop top ridden up my torso a bit too much. But I won't remember this night anyway. The bar boy came back and gave me a shot. I chugged it down and went back to the dance floor.

I swayed my hips to the music. Just for this night. Just this night, I am Jesse Marks, the bad girl who just doesn't care. Tomorrow, I am back to being good girl Jessica with her perfect grades and quiet attitude. I nearly choke up my shot at the thought.

Happy endings aren't given to the bad guys. But they are given to the good girls and the heroic knights.

I shake the thought away and put my hands in the air, letting my hair fall down and drape around my hips. My crop top rides up again until it basically looks like a sports bra. Damn, I feel hot.

Maybe my confidence isn't my best trait, but I don't care. I'm here to forget.

I felt a pair of hands grip my waist and lips press against my neck. I shiver and would have pushed the guy away if it wasn't for the sparks that came with our physical contact. I still feel awkward, but I ignore it. Just have fun this night. Just this night.

His lips were soft and I could see a bit of his extremely dark brown hair. I gasp as I felt his nose slide down the hollow of my throat while his lips never left my skin. I felt him smirk against my neck. Oh crap, it feels heavenly.

"Hey, wild girl. Seems like you're having fun," he murmured. It sent goosebumps down my back when I heard his husky voice. I kept swaying my hips to the music almost subconsciously. He picks up a strand of my hair and plays with it for awhile.

"I bet the good boys can barely handle you," he says, burying his face in my wavy hair. He inhales and instantly I felt insecure. I probably smell like sweat and alcohol. I shouldn't care. I really shouldn't. So I won't.

"So you think you can handle me?" I taunt, my voice low and inviting. I turn around and hook my arms around his neck, deciding to act bold and tease him a bit. I can see his face clearly now even with the dim lighting.

God really blessed him with his beautiful face. Sharp features. High cheekbones with a few freckles dotting his olive skin. Dark and long eyelashes framing his bright blue eyes. Soft and pink lips pulled into a smirk.

"Babe, you won't know what hit you," he says, his tongue darting out to lick his lips. His eyes rake through my face and features. I raise an eyebrow in disbelief. I may fake looking like an amateur when it comes to boys for the sake of reputation, but I am not an idiot.

"You sure about that?" I push him off me and walk towards the door. I nod to the bouncer who knows me too well already and make my way towards my black bike.