The love they were lookin for

A/N: sry to keep u all waitin I just had a lot on my play and I'm yet to update my other story. Hope u enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Callie and Brandon walked into school handed in hand, like usual. Callie hoped that the new kid Dylan would leave her alone but she had a bad feeling. As she and Brandon walked she felt eyes on her. It made her feel uncomfortable. She gripped to Brandon's hand as if that were her life source.

"Cal... you okay?" Brandon asked rubbing small shaped with his thumb onto her hand.

"Ya... ya I'm ok," she nodded slowly.

"Ok..." he didn't believe her and she knew that but was greatful he didn't push anyfarther.

"I'm nervous about the piece. I mean I know it's beautiful but what if it's not what Mrs. Park is looking for?" Callie panicked.

"Cal it'll be fine. She's gonna love it," Brandon kissed her hand.

That always made Callie smile. The was he was so general with her... like if he pushed to hard she'd break. And the fuzzy feeling left everywhere he touched. Her body had her smiling before she even knew it.

"Now I want a real kiss," she pointed to her lips.

Brandon chuckled and leaned down to her lips. It was short and sweet but her stomachs still erupted into butterflies. She was happy that even after so this long she still felt nervous around him and he could still bring an army of butterflies to her stomachs just by looking at her.

Brandon walked her to class then headed to his own. Just as Callie was about to walk into class someone spoke, "so I see you and that little nerd of yours are still going strong."

"I thought I told you to fuck off," Callie turned on her heals to Dylan.

"And I thought I told you that I get what I want," he raised an eyebrow.

"Just leave me alone... or I could bring in my moms," Callie was not below taddling.

"Who the vice principle? She doesn't scare me. I've been suspended before," Dylan shrugged.

"Ya well my other mom is a cop," Callie smirked at his shocked face.

"What?" He looked almost panicked.

"I'll spell it out c-o-p. Cop. One of San Diego's finiest," she turned and entered the classroom before she was late.

~~~after school~~~

Callie walked out of the school and saw Brandon waiting under the tree for her. She snuck up behind him and jumped onto his back.

"Hello to you too," Brandon laughed.

"Mush!" Callie shouted.

"Are you saying I'm a dog?" Brandon asked.

"No. Of course not. I'm saying that you're my pony!" She explained.

"Ok let's go then," he carried her to the car.

On the drive home Callie decided to tell Brandon about the whole Dylan thing. After she finished explaining Brandon was proud she stuck up for her self and pissed that some kid thinks he can just mess with Callie like that.

And they both knew this wasn't over just yet.