The love they were looking for

"Kids! We have a surprise!" Stef yells throughout the house. Everyone comes piling into the kitchen. "What is it moms?" Jude asks. "Well... since it's fall break we're going on vacation!" Lena says excitedly. Everyone yelled some type of hurray. "Ok everyone go get packed. We are leaving in 2 hours," Stef says and everyone climbs up the stairs to their rooms.

Once everyone was packed they piled in the car and started driving. They were driving for hours. Callie was leaning on Brandon in the back seat, Jude was asleep on Mariana and Jesus was asleep, drooling against the window, and the moms were drinking coffee.

"Brandon," Callie murmured. "Huh?" Brandon said leaning against the window. "I'm tired," she mumbled. "Then go to sleep," Brandon laughed lightly. "I need you to hold me," she said snuggling up to him. "Ok you just have to ask," he said wrapping his arms around her waist. Brandon pulled her close and she sighed while relaxing. Soon they were both asleep.

"Moms are we there yet?" Mariana complains seeing as she is the only kid awake. "Almost honey," Lena says. "Ugh well let's hurry I'm tired and I need a bed! I don't have a boyfriend to fall asleep on like some people," Mariana says referring to Callie. "Well then you're just going to have to find one," Lena says which gets a death glare from Stef. "I had one... or so I thought I did. Callie's right if he has skinny jeans tighter that mine I shouldn't waist my time," Mariana sighs. "And who would that be?" Stef asks. "Uh... Garret," Mariana sad shyly. "Oh really?" Lena was surprised. "Ya I thought he liked me and Jesus has had 2 girlfriends, Brandon has had 2 girlfriends, Callie has a boyfriend, FOR GODS SAKE JUDE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Mariana exclaims. Stef and Lena laugh at their daughter. "Well honey, you shouldn't like a boy because you're the only one with out a boyfriend or girlfriend. Want to date them because that's how you feel," Lena says. "Thanks moms," Mariana smiles.

"Kids wake up!" Stef says getting out of the car. All the kids stayed asleep. Lena went into the back seat of the car and started to wake her kids. First was Jesus, "honey get up... we're here." "Ugh," Jesus groaned as he got out of the car. Next was Jude, "Jude, honey time to get up." Jude got out of the car, half asleep. Mariana was up next and it wasn't going to be pretty, "Mariana... get up sleeping beauty." "Five more minutes!" Mariana groaned. "If we have to get up so do you!" Jesus says and pulls Mariana out of the car. He threw her over his shoulder. Stef and Lena laughed, "honey put the poor girl down!" "Ya Jesus put me down!" Mariana shouts. "Are you awake?" Jesus asks. "Yes!" Mariana exclaims. Jesus sets her down. "Brandon honey wake up," Lena shakes awake her oldest child. Just as Lena was about to wake Callie Brandon said, "no mom... I got her." Lena got out of the car and went for her bag. "Babe... baby wake up... c'mon we're here," Brandon whispers to her. "Mmm... carry me?" Callie says with a smile. "Sure," Brandon says and gets out of the car.

Callie gets onto Brandon's back and he grabs their bags. "So whee are we exactly?" Jesus asks looking at his dark surroundings. "Well we decided to stay in a... resort!" Lena exclaims. Everyone walked up to the resort and went in.

After they got their room keys everyone went to their rooms; Jesus and Jude, the moms, Mariana, Callie and Brandon. Once everyone was settled in they went back to bed until morning.

~~~8am~~~

Brandon woke up to someone quietly snoring on his chest. He looked down at his chest to see Callie curled into his side. He smiled at how well she fit with him... like they were made for each other. He saw how relaxed Callie was so decided to just let her sleep.

About 30min later Callie's eyes fluttered open, "I had a dream." "So did Martin Luther King jr., what was yours about," Brandon jokes. "Haha very funny... my dream was about Mariana dragging me to the spa here... and I enjoyed myself," Callie sighs in content. "Well then why don't you go to the spa?" Brandon says and holds her close. "I will but... are you sure you're going to be ok with a hot Swedish guy massaging my bare back," Callie wiggles her eyebrows. "I'm not worried because he is probably going to be gay... and I trust you," Brandon kissed her temple. "I trust you too," Callie says and lays her head against his chest.

After everyone was up they met in the lobby. "So what are my babies doin today?" Self asks her kids. "I'm going to the spa with Callie," Mariana says with a smile. "Jesus, Brandon and I are going to the pool," Jude squeals. "Well me and your mother are going to the spa so we can just go with you girls," Lena says. "Ok moms," Mariana says and they all lock arms and walk to the spa.

~~~at the pool~~~

"C'mon guys!" Jesus exclaims. Brandon and Jude run in after Jesus. "Who wants to raise?" Jude asks. "I will," Brandon offers. "Be prepared to get you ass kicked,"Jesus challenges. Jude laughs at his foul language.

~~~at the spa~~~

Stef, Lena, Mariana, and Callie were getting mani/peties, avocado masks with cucumbers, and afterwards were getting massages. "Mmm this feels so good," Mariana moans. "I know..." Stef relaxed into the foot massage. "I haven't been so relaxed in so long," Lena closed her eyes. "I'm only this relaxed with Brandon," Callie confides. "Awe... you two are so cute. I wish I had that," Mariana complains. "Don't worry... you'll find it someday," Lena assures. "I feel that with you, love," Stef smiles at her wife. "Lucky," Mariana mumbles. Lena couldn't help but laugh.

~~~1 hour later~~~

The girls were finally getting their massages. Brandon had nothing to worry about with Callie's masseur. It was a tall handsome blonde and he was in fact gay. Callie laid bald and enjoyed her massage... waiting until Brandon could hold her again.