The love they were looking for

"Hello?" Callie jumped. She didn't expect someone to speak. She had just walked into school. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you but could you show me to class?"

Callie looked to her right to see an unfarmiliar boy standing there with a piece of paper in his hands. "Uh sorry. I don't mean to be a bitch but I'm not the type to help people out... but um my brother would love to help," Callie pulled Jesus to a stop.

"What?" Jesus asked.

"Be a good vice principal's son and show this new kid around... please," Callie had begging eyes.

Jesus chuckled, "Cal, you do realize Brandon will be fine if you help out a new student." That earned him a smack in the head.

"Just help him. I'm going to the music room early with B anyway. We have to work on a new song for class," Callie explained.

Fine," Jesus huffed.

"Thanks so much," Callie hugged her younger brother and ran to the music room.

When Callie walked in Brandon was sitting at the piano bench. She tiptoes up behind him and covered his eyes. "Guess who."

"Umm... I don't know. Who?" She could practically hear the smile in his voice.

She removed her hands. "It's me!" She said like a child.

"I know but I just wanted proof," he pecked her lips.

Callie sat in his lap and leaned her head on his chest, "I made Jesus show around a new kid."

"Why didn't you?" Brandon asked. Not that he didn't want to see her it's just that he was confused.

"It was some guy and I needed to come in here with you. So when I saw Jesus I thought 'who better than the vice principals son'," she explained.

Brandon couldn't help but laugh, "that sounds just like you."

Then the bell rang. "So much for working on that song," Callie laughed.

"I liked how we spent our time much better than sing writing," Brandon said grabbing both of their bags.

~~~after school~~~

"Hey... Callie right? I'm Dylan" Callie jumped as she exited the school building.

"Can I help you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Ya... wanna hangout sometime?" Dylan smiled a smile that should make her heart melt but she wasn't affected.

"Not gonna happen. I know you heard my brother mention my BOYFRIEND," she started to walk away.

"Ya... but what he doesn't know won't hurt him," she caught up with her.

"Look I don't know what you think I am but I'm sure as hell not some whore that cheats on her boyfriend. Now leave me the fuck alone," Callie kept walking hoping he wouldn't follow. She was wrong.

"Feisty..." he chuckled.

Callie saw Brandon waiting for her under the oak tree, "B!"

Brandon looked up and smiled. He started to walk to Callie, "hey Cal. Who's this?"

"Dylan. You must be the boyfriend," Dylan said smugly.

"Ya," Brandon nodded.

"Ok I told you fucking leave me alone," Callie growled. Callie clung to Brandon's arm.

"Sorry sweetheart," Dylan laughed and walked away. "I always get what I want!"