The love they were looking for

Brandon woke up to a sleeping Callie in his arms. All he could do was smile. He was sure his moms wouldn't mind because there isn't a law against it and if anyone should understand people love who they love it would be his moms. Brandon never wanted to leave this position but if his moms walk in they will be in for hell of a surprise. He gently shook Callie awake. When she on owned her eyes he said, "good morning beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Good morning," she said before she leaned up and gave him a passionate kiss. "I should wake you up more often," he said with a smile. "We should probably head downstairs. You no moms rule no opposite sex in the same room over night," he said sad that they had to leave their positions. "Well just so you know that was the best I think I have ever slept," She said with a smile. "Same here," he said as he kissed her forhead.

They both got up straightened their clothes then headed downstairs. When they got there everyone was down there except for Mariana, who is still sleeping.

"Morning sweets, how'd you sleep," Stef asked Brandon. "Best in a long time," this made Callie blush like a mad man. "Callie, honey are you ok you are as red as a tomato?" Stef went into mama bear mode. "Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something," Callie said. "Hey moms can I talk to you guys... in private?" Brandon asked his moms. "Um... sure sweets lets go to the living room," Stef said a little scared.

The moms went into the living room followed by Brandon and Callie. They were all nervousness even though the moms didn't know what was happening. The always get nervous when their kids are like this.

"Um mom me and Callie... uh... are... um-" he was cut off by Callie explaining for him, "me and Brandon like eachothers a lot!" Callie rushed out. The moms were stunned, they knew they liked eachother but didn't think they would be this forward with them. "GUYS WE OWE MARIANA 50 BUCKS!" Lena yelled. "Crap!" Jesus yelled from the other room. "Wait you guys bet on when we would get together?" Brandon asked stunned. "No when you would tell us you liked each other," Stef said like it was nothing. "Well we got together last night so if you bet on that who wins?" Callie asked curiously. "CRAP, WE OWE JESUS 50 BUCKS!" Lena yelled. "YES!" Jesus yelled. Right then Brandon pulled Callie in for a kiss. "Hey just cause we know about you two doesn't mean we want to see it!" Jesus exclaimed. "You guys bet on us so be prepared for PDA!" Callie explain as she kissed Brandon once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marianna came downstairs looking ready for the day as usual. "Here is your money, " Lena said. "For what?" Mariana asked confused. "The bet on Brandon and Callie," Lena explained. "AAAAAHHHHHH" Marianna screamed, "FINALLY!" "Thanks Mariana" Brandon and Callie said in unison. "Awe how cute you guys are already talking at the same time!" Mariana squeeled.

~~~~~~~2days later~~~~~~~

Brandon and Callie were in his room on his bed. Callie stratling his lap while they were making out. Brandon had his hands around her waist and hers his neck. Their kisses got heated and more passionate quickly. They weren't going to go that far yet but they were the only ones in the house and they really do care about eachother. Callie pushed Brandon down onto the bed. Brandon could tell where this was going and he knew what Liam did to her so he pulled away to ask, "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked concerned because he wants her to be happy. "Absolutely," she said it so cheerily he knew she really did. They continued.

~~~~~~1hour later~~~~~~~

"Wow," Brandon said as he wrapped his arms around her. "You could say that again," Callie said with her head on his chest. "Wow," Brandon said once more. "Brandon it's a figure of speech," Callie explained with a giggle. "I know it just felt like one wow wasn't enough," Brandon explained as he kissed her temple. This made Callie smile. She's never known what it feels like to be loved until now and she like the feeling. "Brandon, I think I'm in love with you," Callie said nervously. "I think I'm in love with you too, Callie," Brandon said confidently because he knows she feels the same way. "Well I have to go shower before everyone gets home because now I smell is sex and sweat," Callie said as she pulled herself out of Brandon's embrace. "How about I join you?" Brandon asked mischievously. "Once is enough for me plus I need to wash the smell of sex and sweat off not make it stronger you can go after me," Callie teased as she walked to the bathroom.