The love they were looking for

"He's going to be fine. He lost a lot of blood but we were able to remove the bullet and we expect him to make a full recovery," the doctor explains.

"Oh thank god! Thank you doctor," Stef exclaims and hugs her wife.

Callie smiled a mile wide with a few happy tears falling from her face, "can we see him?"

"Yes but he might still be asleep. Room 382."

"Thank you again doctor," Stef reapers and they leave to see Brandon.

As they walk in the door Callie runs to Brandon's side and finally can grab his hand and hold it right. She never wants to let go so she sits in the chair next to his bed.

"Oh my baby!" Stef cries and runs to her son.

Everyone else follows and goes to Brandon.

"Hey b."

"Hey man."

"Hey."

After everyone said hallow Brandon finally spoke, "you know... getting shot sucks."

Everyone couldn't help but laugh. Even in situations like this someone found a way to make everyone else laugh. Even if that someone was just shot.

Callie and Brandon made eye contact and stared at each other for awhile till Stef took the others to get a snack.

Once the door shut a tear slipped from Callie's eye. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It was in no way your fault. That jackass is psycho. You didn't want to be with him so he brought a gun to school with a bunch of masked guys. I'm just sorry he's been bothering you for so long."

"But if I had just gotten him to go away you would be okay."

"Babe. Stop. This isn't your fault ok?"

"Ok."

Brandon used his good arm to pull Callie into his chest and held her tight. They brig pulled back slightly and leaned forward. They kissed softly. Lovingly. A kiss that made them whole.

Watching from the window in the door were the moms.

"There so happy." Lena states with a smile.

"Because they found the love they were looking for," Stef smiled and kissed her wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Ok so I think I'm gonna end this story. I know u probs hate me but Idk. I don't think I can keep writing this story. I might do a sequel but probs not now.