The love they were looking for

"Hey wanna go to the mall with me?!?!?" Mariana asked Callie excitedly. "Uh... um... Brandon?!?!" Callie shouts waiting for an excuse not to shop. "What's wrong?!?!" Brandon asksd worried as he ran into the living room. "Mariana wants me to go shopping," Callie explains. "Oh... well I was gonna ask Callie if she wanted to go... uh... um... out... like a date," Brandon said nervously like he really was gonna ask and getting Callie out of shopping. "Ya I'll go on a date with you," Callie said smiling. "Ugh... when is it?" Mariana asked annoyed that she doesn't have a shopping buddy. "How about 7?" Brandon asks Callie. "Sure," Callie says kissing his cheek. "Yay just enough time to go get her an outfit for the date!" Mariana exclaims. "Great," Callie says sarcastically.

~~~at the mall~~~

When Callie and Mariana got to the mall Mariana dragged Callie into a store. They ended up going to several stores. Mariana saying that they finally found the perfect outfit for Callie. Callie didn't care she thought her normal clothes were fine. Brandon felt the same way. "Can we leave now?," Callie asked annoyed at how long they have been at the mall. "Yes plus we have to get you ready," Mariana says. "UGH!" Callie says as they walk outside.

~~~10min before date~~~

Mariana finally finished getting Callie ready. "Finally!" Callie says looking in the mirror. She was wearing a bright yellow fitted top, dark black skinny jeans, and lacy high heels (sooo Mariana). "Ooh you look amazing!!" Mariana screeched. "Thanks Mariana," Callie says hugging Mariana even though she hates being girly.

Brandon was waiting down stairs. He knew Mariana was probably getting Callie ready. Once he heard a door close upstairs he went to the bottom of the stairs. Then he felt a smile creep up on his face when he saw Callie. She was so beautiful... like always. Normal horny teenage boys would just say she was hot but she is way more than that. "Wow..." was all he could get out. "Eeeeee I knew you would love her outfit. She is Callie with some girly girlness," Mariana says bumping Callie's hip with hers. "Thanks," Callie says directed towards Brandon, "so where are you taking me on this date?" "You'll just have to see to find out," Brandon says with a smirk. With that he grabbed her hand and they walked to his car.

When they arrived at their destination Callie was confused. They were driving through the in'n'out drive through. "Huh?" Callie asked kinda sad she got all dressed up for nothing. "Just wait... is like two double cheese burgers with fries and two large rootbeers," Brandon says to the microphone. After they got their food Brandon kept driving. Then they stopped at the beach. "C'mon," Brandon says grabbing the food and getting out of the car. Callie follows Brandon as they walk across the beach. "So did I really spend the day at the mall... with Mariana for fast food?" Callie asks jokingly yet still seriously. "Nope just follow me... and are you ok walking in those heels?" Brandon asks realizing how tall her heels are. "Ya I already broke them in so they're pretty comfortable now," Callie explains. "Well here we are," Brandon says as they stopped under the pier.

There laid a blanket with candles. "Wa-la," Brandon said sitting down. Callie followed in suit. "Wow," Callie said. Then they ate their food in a comfortable silence. Brandon used a lump of sand to lean on. Callie used Brandon to lean on. Callie nuzzled into his chest and relaxed. She hasn't fully relaxed in a long time. She just let his body warm her body. "Mmm... I love you so so much," Callie says then kisses his chest. "I love you more," Brandon says tauntingly. "Nope I love you the most," Callie says looking into his beautiful crystal green eyes. "Oh really because I love you to the moon and back," Brandon says cockily. "I love you from infinity and beyond," Callie says still trying to best him. "Fine... okay... you got me," Brandon throws his hands in the air in defeat. "Good," Callie says then kisses him softly.

Brandon bends his head down and kisses her again and again and again.

Once they stopped kissing Brandon saw his watch, "we should get back it's already 10:00." Then he and Callie stand up, get their stuff together, and walked back to the car.