The love they were looking for

"Hey Peter give me a sec," Mariana called from the doorway. "Mariana you can't date Peter," Jesus said sternly. "Moms are ok with it so I'm going," Mariana said. "No," Jesus said sternly. "Yes," Mariana said walking out the door to Peters car.

"Brandon! Plan B!" Jesus yelled up the stairs. "Got it!" Brandon yelled back.

"What's plan B, B?" Callie giggled at her joke. "Well if we couldn't convince Mariana not to go out with Peter... Jesus and I are going to go spy on them," Brandon says hoping she won't get mad. "Ooh I wanna come!" Callie whined like a child. "I thought you said she should date him?" Brandon was confused. "That was before I found out there's a chance he's going to break my little sisters heart," Callie explained. "Jesus, Callie's coming!!" Brandon yelled. "Ok but hurry," Jesus said grabbing his backpack with his binoculars and any other items height need. "I'll be right back," Callie said and ran to their room.

~~~10 min later~~~

"What's taking that girl so long?" Jesus groaned. Just then Callie walked downstairs. "Woah," Brandon breathed. He was checking Callie out. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a black fitted top, a black leather jacket, and a pair of leather heeled boots that go up to her mid thigh. "Ok let's go," Jesus says not fazed because she is his sister. "What's with the outfit?" Brandon asked with a smile. "It's what sexy spies where in the movies," Callie smirked. "Looks like someone feels good about herself today," Brandon grabs her hand.

They hopped into the car and Brandon drove to the restaurant that they were eating dinner. Once they got there Jesus pulled out his binoculars and looked through the glass and looked for Mariana and Peter, "found them!" "Ok good. What's happening?" Brandon asks. "She's laughing and he's checking his phone," Jesus says hoping it's not another girl. "I wish we could know who it is," Callie says squinting as if that would help. "Babe squinting isn't gonna help," Brandon laughed lightly. "I know but... I just wish I could go kick his ass," Callie says staring out the window. "Let's make a deal... if he does hurt Mariana in anyway we will let you slap him up all you want," Brandon offers. "Yes," She says and punches up in the air. "Ugh the waitress is in the way," Jesus groaned. "Jesus if you can't see them for one minute it's not the end of the world," Callie says. "Yes it is. You can get a text that hurts the girl you're with in less that a minute," Jesus says angrily. "Oh," Callie says looking out the window.

~~~2 hours later~~~

"Well we should head back. They're leaving," Brandon says and starts the car. Just as they're about to drive away they see Mariana badge out of the restaurant, crying. Jesus jumped out of the car and ran to Mariana, "what's wrong?" "He's an asshole," Mariana sobs. Jesus could say I told you so because his sister was so sad it made him sad. "I know. What did he do?" Jesus asked walking her to the car. "He was flirting with girls all night but I just brushed it off. Then he went to the bathroom and forgot his phone. I just looked for a second and saw that some girl was texting him 'hey babe' and then he came back and I asked what it was about and he said that it was only our first date and... and he didn't plan on having an exclusive 'relationship'," Mariana sobs and uses air quotes around relationship. "Yes!" Callie exclaimed. "Huh?" Mariana looked up at her. "Brandon said I get to slap him if he hurt you so I'll be back," Callie got out of the car and stood by the restaurant door.

A few minutes later Peter walked out. "Hey," Callie called to get his attention. "Hey beautiful," Peter flirts. That's when Callie slapped him, "and one more for flirting with me." Then she slapped him again. "What the hell?!" Peter exclaims. "That's for making my sister cry," Callie smacked the back of his head and walked to the car. "I never promised an exclusive relationship," Peter says rubbing his head. Just as Callie was about to get in she said, "by the way I'm a year older than you and I'm friends with the most popular senior girl so I'm going to be smearing you're name like a Gardner smears dog crap. Go to hell."

Mince Callie got in the door she said, "drive! Drive!" Brandon drove off and back to the house. "Thanks Callie," Mariana smiled to her sister. "Welcome," Callie smiled back. "So Jesus... didn't you reserve the right to tell me 'I told you so'?" Mariana asked. "I can't do that when you're so sad... I'll wait till tomorrow," Jesus joked. "Wow I almost thought you were being emotional," Mariana laughs halfheartedly.

As they pulled up to the house Mariana said, "I'm going to watch a movie. Anyone wanna join me?" "Sure," Jesus says. "I'm too tired and Brandon's gonna take a nap with me, right?"

Callie wiggled her eyebrows. "Sure babe," Brandon have in easily. "Yay!" Callie said hopping out of the car and pulling Brandon up the stairs. "We'll c'mon," Jesus said getting out of the car.

With the twins watching a movie and Brandon and Callie fast asleep the Foster household ran smoothly for the rest of the night.