The love they were looking for

It's been a few days since Brandon and Callie's beautiful date. They are so in love. Stef and Lena can see that. They want to adopt Callie and Jude but they know they could never be the reason a love like theirs can't happen so they got an idea. They are going to adopt Jude and become Callie's guardians. Now they just have to announce it to the rest of the family. They decided to tell them on their wedding. If Lena can finally become a legal part of the family so should they. No better time than on their wedding day.

"Kids! We need to talk to you!" Stef yells from the living room. All the kids come piling in. "So me and Lena have been talking and we... uh-" Stef tried but Lena finished for her, "we found a permanent home for Callie and Jude... ours!" Jude smiled with joy but they hadn't explain to Callie and Brandon yet. When Stef saw their sad faces she clarified, "We will be Callie's legal guardians because we know how in love you guys are and we don't want to ruin that." That's when Callie and Brandon finally smiled. "MAMA SANDWICH!!!" Stef and Lena yelled as they pulled Callie and Jude into a hug and have them kisses. After all the giggles everyone started getting ready for the wedding. Mariana did Callie's makeup and hair for her.

"Hey B will you put these in the ice?" Stef asks Brandon when he comes down stairs. "Sure mom," he says as he grabs the 2 bottles of champaign. When Callie comes downstairs she goes outback to the wedding. When she sees Brandon she goes up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "So ready to have another brother?" Callie teases. "Yeah you ready for another brother and a sister?" Brandon teases as he turns around and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Absolutely... Jesus already considers me his sister and once Mariana let it slip and she called me sis," Callie explains, "Jude kinda thinks of you as a big brother... he loves it here... I love it here," Callie says burying her head in Brandon's chest. "You look beautiful," Brandon says and kisses her head. "Thanks... I'm gonna go find Jude," Callie says then gives Brandon a kiss and goes to look for Jude. She finds him coming outback with a smile. "Hey Callie! I'm so happy! We finally get a family," Jude says them hugs his sister. "I know I'm happy too," Callie says with a smile. Her smile fades when she sees that he's wearing nail polish. "Jude... buddy... why," Callie says gesturing to his dark blue nails. "Callie... please don't do that... I like it... I think I'm... uh... g-gay," Jude says nearly crying. Callie sees this and pulls him into an air right hug. "I'm sorry for being this way Jude. I have to get used to being treated nicely... like a person. Just please don't get beat up... please," Callie begs, a few stray tears running down her cheeks. "Promise," Jude says and wipes his tears. "Sooo... who do you like?!?" Callie asks lightening the mood. They both laugh. "I think I like Connor," Jude says looking his sister in the eye. "Ooh he's cute," Callie jokes. "Are you talking about me again?" Brandon jokes walk up behind Callie and hugged her from behind. "Not this time... uh... Jude is...uh-" Callie tried but Jude finished, "I like Connor." "Congrats... I think," Brandon says and gives Jude a side hug. "Thanks Brandon," Jude says and then walks off into backyard. "Are you ok?" Brandon asks knowing how Callie reacted last time when Jude wore nail polish. "Yes because he's happy... I'm happy," Callie says then turns and kisses him. "I'm happy that you're happy," Brandon says then kisses her forehead.

Everyone took their seats. Callie and Brandon held hands. Jude was in charge of the rings. He pretended to lose them and got a good laugh. The ceremony was beautiful. Stef and Lena were so happy they could make their love official.

When the party started Mariana dedicated a song to the moms and the family danced together, including Callie and Jude. Everyone danced together. Brandon and Callie danced together almost as much as the moms. Callie and Jude were having the best time ever because this is a family. Most people wouldn't consider it perfect but they wouldn't want it any other way.

After all the dancing the moms cut the cake. "Well aren't you two going to smash the cake in each other's faces?" Lena's father asked. "N-" Lena tried to say no but was I turreted by a piece of cake smashing on her face. "Yes we are," Stef says then her face is covered in cake. "Yum!" They say at the same time. Everyone laughs as they feed each other a bite of cake.

After the party was over everyone cleaned up and went inside. The moms went to "sleep", Jesus and Mariana spent there last day with Lexi, Jude fell asleep, and Callie went to Brandon's room to sleep.

"Wow today was beautiful," Callie says sitting on Brandon's bed next to him. "Ya it was," Brandon says as he leans against his head board and pulled Callie into his lap. "You're moms are a beautiful couple," Callie says and snuggles up to Brandon. "They're kinda your moms too," Brandon says and kisses her head. "Not yet... one day maybe... but for now they're my boyfriends parents. It'd be weird to call them moms cause their your moms so that would make us sound like siblings," Callie explains. "People call their in laws mom and dad," Brandon explains and wraps his strong arms around her. "Was that a proposal... cause one wedding is enough for one day," Callie laughs. Brandon blushes, "I... uh... what I meant was-" "it's ok Brandon I know what you mean." Callie kissed his cheek and closed her eyes. "You tired?" Brandon asks and lightly laughs. "Very so close your eyes and sleep," with that Brandon closes his eyes and they drift to sleep.