The love they were looking for

"Callie, would you go get Mariana for dinner?" Lena asked as she set the table. "Sure," Callie ran upstairs and to Mariana's room. She grabbed the door handle and started to open the door, "Mari, dinn- shit." She spun back around and slammed the door.

She had just walked in on Mariana making out with some guy. She started to breathe heavily and ran to her and Brandon's room. She slammed the door and tried to catch her breath. That's when she noticed Brandon sitting at his piano, staring at her, "babe, what's wrong?" He came and sat next to her in front of their door. "Mari... Mariana was- ewe!" She covered her eyes. "She was what?" He was worried. "She was making out with some guy, on her bed, with her shirt off!" She rushed out, in one breath.

Brandon jumped to his feet and stormed to Mariana's room, "Jesus! Get upstairs!" Jesus ran upstairs just as Brandon threw open Mariana's door. The walked in and came out dragging a boy, by his collar. The boy looked to be about 15. His hair reached just above his, bright blue, eyes. He was in black skinny jeans and a black T-shirt, under a dark red hoodie. He had black vans and a scared expression.

Jude came running upstairs just as Brandon and Jesus pulled the kid to his feet, "what's going on?"

"This idiot was making out with Mariana," Jesus explained.

"Moms!" Jude yelled.

They came running upstairs and looked angry once they saw the boy. By now Mariana was out of her room looking prepared to be yelled at.

"Mariana, who is this?" Stef said calmly.

"This is Steven..." her voice trailed off.

"Boys... let him go," Lena demanded. Jesus and Brandon let go of Steven, "thanks."

"Ok so Mariana... how did he get in here?" Lena questioned.

"I let him in!" Mariana exclaimed.

"Well I know you'd didn't ask either of us," Stef was loosing her patience.

"Ya I didn't ask because I knew you'd say no," Mariana defended.

"I don't give a rats ass," Stef barked.

"Stef!" Lena scolded.

"Ok, Steven, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave," Stef said calmly.

He nodded and Mariana came over and pecked him goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled. "Bye," Mariana called.

"Ok everyone but Mariana go eat dinner," Stef commanded.

~~~~~~

AN:

So this is a short chapter but I couldn't think of much so sorry. ^_^