The love they were looking for

"Kids come down stairs!" Lena shouted from the kitchen. "What is it mom?" Jesus questioned once he got to the kitchen. "Well since summer starts in two days we have decided to go on a honeymoon," Lena explains. "Brandon will be in charge and when he isn't around or can't help the situation then Callie will be in charge. We have a few rules for while we're away," Stef explains. "1) no parties 2) no dates 3) no burning the house down 4) listen to Brandon and/or Callie 5) no going anywhere unless we, Brandon, or Callie have you permission and all the other house hold rules," Lena explains. "K moms we understand," Mariana says. "Good I hope you really do," Stef says trying her hardest to trust her kids. "Plus with Lexi gone Jesus and I don't do much," Mariana says sadly. "I'll be your Lexi, Mariana... but not you Jesus you can find someone else for that job," Jude says and everyone laughs. "Thanks Judey," Mariana says and ruffles his hair. "Will you help me with boys?" Mariana jokes. "Sure as long as you help me," Jude says. "Ooh you got a girl, bro?" Jesus jokes and Stef winks at him. "I... uh-" Jude was going to tell them but Callie did it for him, "uh... Jude likes Connor." "Oh that's great honey!" Stef and Lena say as they hug Jude.

Callie was so happy that they were so understanding. Of all people they should be. Callie knew this was their family blood or not. "Thank you Stef and Lena," Jude says and hugs them back. "Jude honey is it too soon to ask you to call us moms?" Lena asks. "Thank you moms," Jude says and smiles. "Don't worry I'll help you with boys too," Mariana says. "Thanks," Jude says and hugs Mariana as well. "EEEE! I get a new shopping buddy! Callie doesn't like to shop," Mariana pouts. "For good reasons," Callie says and Brandon hugs her from behind.

"Well we're going to pack," Stef says as they leave the room. "Wait where are you guys going?" Brandon questions. "New Orleans for Marti Gras," they say and walk up stairs. "No fair," Mariana whines and goes back to her room.

~~~the next day~~~

"Ok we're leaving! Come give us hugs!" Stef shouted through the house. After all the hugs and good byes they were off to the airport. "So guys as the one in charge what are your plans for the day?" Brandon asked turning into in charge big brother. "Jude and I are going to the mall," Mariana says. "I'm going to the skatepark with friends," Jesus explains. "I was hoping you and I could go to the beach," Callie says directed towards Brandon. "Absolutely, and everyone home by 5:00," Brandon says and takes Callie's hand. Everyone nodded and went their separate ways. "I'll go put on my swim trunks while you get on your swim suit," Brandon says then kisses Callie's cheek and they goes upstairs.

~~~at the mall~~~

"So Jude when did you realize you like boys?" Mariana asks as they shop for both her and Jude. "Well when I realized or when I was able to admit it to myself and others?" Jude asks. "Both." "Well I realized how much I like painting my nails and I liked wearing my old foster dads ex wife's dresses then I realized I I don't just like Connor as a friend. I admitted it at the moms' wedding," Jude explains while he looks at shirts. "So do you you think Connor likes you too?" Mariana does her best not to dwell. "I don't really know," Jude says and looks at Mariana. "I could help you find out," Mariana offers. "Thanks Mariana. So who do you like?" Jude questions. "His name is Josh. I have chemistry with him literally and figuratively," Mariana jokes and Jude laughs. "Do you think he is cute?" Jude asks as the walk to pay for their clothes. "Yes... do think Connor is cute?" Mariana asks think that it's only fair. "Ya," Jude says with a pink blush in his cheeks.

~~~at the skatepark~~~

"Hey man," Jesus says as he approaches some of his friends. "Hey are you ok? You know about Lexi," his friend Peter asks. "Nope... I don't wanna talk about it can we just skate?" Jesus drops the subject. "Sure... but just so you know that girl is eyeing you," Peter informs. "What girl?" Jesus asks. Peter points to a Mexican girl with long brown hair, deep brown eyes, button nose, and perfect cheek bones. Jesus thought she was the most beautiful girl. Then he realized she got even better. She was wearing a red fitted T-shirt, dark grey skinny jeans, high tops, and to top it off a grey beanie. "Damn," Jesus says under his breath but peter still heard. "I know man... you should get her number," Peter suggests. "I'll be back," with that Jesus drops his skate board and skates over to the beautiful girl that has been checking him out since he got there.

~~~at the beach~~~

"So wanna go in the water or stay on the sand?" Brandon questions. "Water," Callie says as she drops her bag and towel. Just as she was about to run to the water a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, "What the hell?!?" "Sunblock first," Brandon says and releases his grip. "Fine," Callie agrees. After they both put on sunblock the run to the water. Not many people are at the beach today. They chased each other, swam, and ate lunch. It was a great day for the beautiful couple. "Wanna learn to surf?" Brandon questions. "You surf?" Callie was in disbelief. "Yep. C'mon we can rent boards," Brandon says and helps Callie up. Callie has never had this much fun in her entire life but now it's 4:45 and they have to get home.

~~~at home~~~

By the time the pizza got to the house so was everyone else. "How were your days?" Brandon asked. Everyone replied with cool, awesome, or fun. Dinner was exciting. Jude and Jesus enjoyed stealing pieces off of each other's plates and dipping in Mariana's sauce. Brandon stole pieces from Jesus and Jude's plates while they chased each other around the island. Then Mariana got angry when Jesus dipped his fingers in her sauce and threw a piece of pizza at his face. "HEY!!!" Brandon and Callie yelled at the same time being the older sibling. Callie knew this was family.