Chapter 15

Mark pov cause that hasn't happened in a while.

My head was pounding, I didn't think this one though. I sit up and see both mine and Jacks bags were packed but one outfit on the side for me.

"What time is it."I groan to myself. I see the alarm clock. 9:50.

"Shit, our plane leaves soon!"I exclaimed and rush out of bed. I quickly change my clothes and pull on my shoe's. I don't even bother with my hair. I grab the bags and head out to the living room.

"Jack we gotta go!"I shout going to the front door.

"Um Mark."He said.

"What?"I asked.

"I knew you weren't gonna wake up in time so I got a different timed flight headed for LA."Jack explained. I sigh and set the bags down.

"You could have just woke me."I say.

"Yeah but that would give us enough time to say our good byes."He said. I nodd and take a seat. All of that quick dressing wore me out.

"So how was your morning?"I asked.

"Just fine, your mom made pancakes and hot chocolate."I say.

"Ohh, anything else?"I asked.

"Uh I mean I showed her the binder with all the sonograms in it."He said.

"Okay,"I breathed "I'm gonna go back to bed then."I say getting up.

"Okay, nice dreams."Jack said.

Later

"Mark wake up."I hear Jack say. I slowly open my eyes to see his face.

"The plane leaves in a about an hour and a half."Jack said. I yawn and sit back up.

"What time is it?"I asked rubbing my head.

"1:45."Jack said walking out of the room.

"I really slept for that long?"I ask myself. I yawn once more and push myself out of bed. I once again pull on my shoe's and head out the door. I see Tom and Jack at the front door frame.

"Well until next time Jack."Tom said extending his hand out to shake Jack's hand.

"Until next time."Jack repeats shaking his hand.

"Oh hello sleeping beuty."Tom said to me.

"Yeah yeah, you leaving?"I asked.

"Yeah."He said. I nodd and approached the both of them. I wrap my hand around Jack's shoulder.

"You be good to him."Tom says looking at Jack.

"I know."He smiled.

"And you,"He said pointing to me " you got yourself a keeper, hang on to him."I laugh slightly and nodd.

"Yes sir."I say in a joking tone. He gives me a hug and leaves the house.

"Drive safe!"Jack shouts.

"I will!"He shouts back and gets in his car. As we watch him leave I feel something lick my leg.

"Hi Charlie."I say picking him up.

"Who's a good puppers?"I say. I see the other dogs walking up to us. I bend down so I could pet them all better.

"Ohh I'm gonna miss you too Lucy, and of course you Bubbles."I said petting them. All giving me kisses.

"I love you guys."I say standing back up. I turn and see Jack giving me a smug look.

"What?"I asked.