Chapter 16

Jack pov

I'm driving home from my 7 months appointment and I have good and bad news.

Good news is I have about 2 months until Hunter's out, bad news we have finally figured out why my stomach isn't that big. Let's just say I started out this pregnancy 149 lbs. And 7 months into my pregnancy I've only gained 15 lbs when I should have gained 20 to 25 by now.

But there is more good news to this the baby is okay the weight thing is not a major compaction according to my doctor. But to Mark it's probably gonna be like I'm deathly ill for the last approximate 4 weeks. You know how he is.

One more thing, I have to do some changing to my recording schedule. Yeah so working 12 hours straight is bad this far along in the pregnancy. I told her that I sit on my arse all day planning video games.

Which lead to an akward moment because after I said that she said her kids watch me. Anyways I'm home now here goes nothing. I already see Mark open the door and wait for me to approach  him.  I slowly climb out of the car, one hand on my aching back. I may be underweight but I feel like I weigh a ton.

"How was it?"He asked kissing my forhead. We head inside the nice warm house. I removed my jacket and sit down on the couch.

"It was fine, Hunter's perfect."I replied.

"Ohh that's nice."He said picking up my doctor papers.

"Your only 164 lbs?"He asked.

"Yeah, why?"I asked.

"Oh it's just that's only 15 lbs."He said looking closly at the paper.

"Ohh, that's normal."I lied.

"No Jack, I have had plenty of nieces and nephews I know whats going on."He said.

"Fine the doctors said I was a bit underweight."I sigh.

"Well no worry, nothing chef Fishbach can't fix."He said happily going to where I assume which is the kitchen.

"Okay."I say but he doesn't hear me.

"Your lucky to have a dad like him."I say to Hunter. He just kicked in response. I still feel like Hunter is a girl but Mark and the doctors say otherwise.  Every time I bring that subject up he's like there is proof that it's a boy, but it could be the spine and it just looks like a penis. But whatever we'll see in two months maybe sooner.

A week later because our life is that boring...

Ah Christmas time, shelves beyond shelves filled with magical reindeer and Christmas elves. Hey that rymed, I'm a poet and did not know it. Okay I'll stop, Anywho Christmas, the time of year where bad child pretend they didn't kick the dog last week or cut their siblings hair.

That particular child was not me... Hey don't look at me like, who am I kidding of course I was like that.

"Ohh, Jack we should get this."Mark said showing me a little chistmas onsie.

"Um Mark, Hunter's not gonna be born in two weeks."I say.

"Yeah I know."He said putting the onsie back.

"Don't worry two months will be over in a instant."I say in a cheery tone. He does that cute sideways smile.

"But what if he's late?"He asked. I kinda step on his toe.

"What was that for?"He asked.

"No jinx."I say and walked down the diaper ile. I guess I should fast forward more, no one likes shopping, well baby\grocery shopping.

At home

There now something interesting is happening. Mark putting up Christmas lights.

"You know, you can start decorating the tree."Mark said stapling the lights to the wall.

"I wanna wait for you."I say.

"You don't have to."He says.

"I want to."I respond. He laughed and contiued to set up lights. I decided to make us some hot chocolate and some popcorn because it's fucking cold.

"What's you doing Jack?"He asked.

"Making something."I answer reaching for the popcorn box. I feel my shirt raise slightly and the cool air hits my stomach. It has finally happened, I finally have a not so hideable bump. I can still fit my normal shirts but if I'm not wearing sweats or pj's then I'm wearing Mark's pants.

I mean Mark loves it, he thinks it's adorable. I do to but I liked being 164lb not 170lbs. Anyways and grab the required products to make said popcorn and hot chocolate. Go bother Mark.

Mark pov

"Finally."I huff stepping of the step latter. I go and try to plug in the lights. I barely reached but I got it.

"Beutiful, ready for chistmas."I say and head to the kitchen. I of course see Jack multi tasking.

"Ugg hurry up popcorn."Jack grumbles and grabbed two coffee mugs. My minecraft and one of his mugs.

"It won't go any faster with you starting at it."I say. He flinched slightly before responding.

"How long you been standing there?"He asked alarmed.

"Long enough, I heard you to yell at a microwave and popcorn."I say  crossing my arms. The microwave beeped and he grabs the bag. I smell  the butter in the popcorn. I go grab a bowl.

"Thank you."He said opening the bag.

"No thank you baby."I say back, he blushed slightly and put the coco powder into the mugs.

"Welcome, so the lights done?"He asked poring the hot milk into my mug.

"Yup, you wanna see?"I asked back. He nodded and handed me my mug. I wait for him to finish making his and we head off the the living room.

"It's so beutiful."He said.

"Thanks."I say back wrapping my free hand around his arm. He leaned into my chest and took a sip out of his mug.

"Just imagine, our little boy soon to be one is having his first Christmas here."Jack said. Already was thinking ahead though. I can see a little blue eyed baby boy either crawling or barley toddling across the floor. Playing with all of his new stuff.

"Yeah, he's almost here."I say squeezing his arm slightly.

"We should eat that popcorn before it goes stale."Jack said moving away from my arm.

"Yeah let's."I say back.

"Ohh by the way, Matt called and asked if I can do a collab."Jack said.

"What you say?"I asked.

"I said yeah, do you wanna come?"He asked.

"Nah, you can have friends without me."I say.

"Okay."He said now grabbing the popcorn bowl.

"What is it anyways?"I asked.

"Finish the sentence."He answered and head to the couch.

"Oh, well just don't leave without saying goodbye."I say.

"Of course not."He said and turned on the TV. We ended up watching random Christmas films that were on the channels we watched. After the third movie Jack was out. I'm glad he wasn't laying on me so I can get up. I go and put out mugs and popcorn bowl in the sink and head back to the couch. I turn off the tv and picked up Jack and carried him upstairs to our bedroom.