Chapter 11

Jack pov

Well Mark got over his fever, and did not get me sick. I gotta say it was kinda fun but I don't want to deal with that all the time so um anyways we at the moment are taking down Halloween.

"Halloween down, Christmas to go."I say.

"What about Thanksgiving?"Mark asked folding the table cloth with many different Halloween designs on it.

"I'd figure you would want to visit your family."I say.

"Don't you wanna come with?"He asked.

"Mark, we've been dating for like five months, you really want to do a meet the parents on thanksgiving."I replied peeling the skeleton of the wall.

"Yeah, it would be mom, Tom, His wife, his kids."Mark said.

"I don't know."I say slowly.

"Okay, Bob and Wade are like a few miles away from mom's house maybe we can visit them for a little as well."Mark said.

"Don't they have families to go to?"I ask

"We weren't going to see them on thanksgiving, maybe a day before or something."He said. I thought for a solid minute.

"You really want me to go?" I asked.

"Yeah."He answered.

"Fine, but you have to let me go to Ireland for chistmas."I say.

"Deal, I'll go tell her."Mark said grabbing his phone.

"Wait, Mark it's only the beginning of November, can't you what for later."I say.

"Fine I'm just real happy you wanna go."He said. I smile and close the box filled with Halloween decorations. I lift the box, I wait for Mark to react but he didn't.

"You need help?"He asked. Spoke to soon.

"Nah."I say and made my way to the basement. I went back upstairs emediently because I have played one to many horror games and I get paranoid.

"Geeze you running a race?"Mark asked heading towards the basment stairs.

"No?"I say. I just shakes his head and goes down stairs. I check to see if there were any more boxes.

"Thank god, he has the last one."I say

"I can go record."I say and go to the recording room.

I look at the still boxed up room. We have to finish putting up the foam, we need to get that done before Hunter is here. I don't want to do my into and he wakes up. My set up is placed in front of the connecting wall of the nursery and the game room.

"Maybe I can start on this."I mumbled, the I felt these warm hands wrap around my stomach. I flinched but the relaxed in the warm embrace.

"What you doing?"Mark asked.

"I was gonna record but I wanted to start putting the foam up."I answer looking up at his eyes.

"Why?"He asked.

"Cause we got three months before Hunter's born."I sigh.

"When Hunter's born your not gonna be doing much recording."Mark said rubbing his hand up and down my bloated stomach.

"One you will be and you get loud, two I'll be uploading stuff, like all the stocked videos prepared for the birth of Hunter, a upload of the birth vlog maybe, and I will do an update after labor. And when Hunter is about two months old my recording session will be back to normal... slightly."I explain.

"What about your sleep?"He asked.

"When do I?"I asked back.

"Toshé."Mark said the removing his hands from my body. He grabbed some and started placing them out.

After an hour of doing the foam we got my side done.

"Can we take a break?"Mark asked.

"Yeah, we can pick this up later, I really gotta record though."I say sitting in my chair.

"Okay."He says kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Mark."I say.

"Welcome Jack."He said leaving the recording room.

"And now youtube comments with Jacksepticeye."I mumbled before I speak.

Mark's pov

I leave the recording and slowly pass the nursery.

"Three more months."I mumered and head downstairs.

"Okay um what to Uhh dishes."I say and head to the kitchen. What, you decided to tune into me. You could read about Jack filming but no, your like let's see what Mark's doi...

Jack pov

Mark wasn't interested enough, well luckily I'm done for the day. I stand out of the chair and shut everything off.

"Alrighty, nap time."I say. Don't give me that look. I need sleep, here I'll do a time skip.

Three days before thanks giving.

"Jack, wake up baby."Mark whispered.

"I don't wanna."I groan.

"We're gonna miss our plane."Mark said. I sigh loudly and roll of the bed.

"I know princess has to wake up early."Mark smirked.

"Ha ha Mr. I don't wanna step in the mud."I sass.

"Fine whatever."He said. I pull off my shirt and grab a clean one. I feel a pair off eyes stare at me.

"Like what you see."I joke.

"Yeah."I says still staring. I pull the shirt over my exposed stomach.

"Aww."Mark whined.

"Down boy."I say quietly but load enough to hear me.

"But why?"He fake whined.

"Like you said, we have a plane to catch."I smirk and grabbed a pair of shoes that weren't packed.

"Dammit Jack."Mark said. I laugh and grab some socks. I pull them on and grab a suitcase. 

"I'll meet you in the car."I say and head to the front door.

I open the door to be greeted by the night time breeze. I zip up my jacket and make my way to Mark's car. I get in the driver's seat and ignite the ignition. I quickly turn on the heater and pop the trunk. I climb over to passengers side and wait for Mark.

"I know it's early, but your gonna meet gradma soon."I mumbled to my stomach.

Mark made it out of the house, locked doors everything. He was now finished packing the car and was now driving to the airport.

"Thank you."Mark said.

"For what?"I asked giving him a confused look.

"For agreeing to come."He answered.

"Well, I really didn't want to be alone for a week."I say laying my head on the cold window. I see the bright moonlight sky.

"Okay, I love you."He said. That still makes me feel all warm inside when he says that.

"I love you too."I say. I feel Hunter kick hardly.

"Aw are we forgetting something?"I asked my stomach.

"Ohh, I love you Hunter."He said

"He loves you too."I say.

Mark's pov

Jack was out, his head was resting on my shoulder and feet on the dashboard. He looked adorable and I hate to wake him but we're at the airport and our flight leaves in about an half an hour.

"Jack wake up."I whispered.

"Okay."He mumbled.