Chapter 8

Jack's pov

I lay on the cold floor for a while. The pan was still on the ground. Same as the chicken. It took all I could to push myself up without using my now burnt right hand.

"Ahh!"I exclaimed as I push myself off the ground. I continue to get off the ground taking the now cooled down pan with me. I throw the chicken away and finally look at my hand.

It was a dark reddish color, it was already starting to peel.

"This is what you get Sean." I mumbled to myself going to the freezer to get an ice pack. I wrap it in paper towels and place it on my hand.

"Ohh."I winced slightly but pushed through it. I the look at the now greasy floor from the chicken.

"I guess I can clean that."I mumbled. I went to go grab the mop when I hear the lovely ring tone an IPhone makes when someone is trying to call you.

"Hey fe.."I say

Mark pov

I stare at the wall in shame. I have been for the last who knows how long, just going over what had just happened in my head.

"Dammit why did I say that."I say angerliy. I tense up just thinking how much of an asshole I am.

I mean I promised him I would never be like Noah, I would do everything in my power not to be like him but here I am listening to my boyfriend cry because I hurt him.

"I'm sorry."I mumbled for the fifteenth time already. I mean it means nothing but he deserves it. Fuck, how did I fuck up so badly.

I then hear Jack russling around the kitchen for a few minutes then he answered a phone.

"Hey fe..."I all I heard before he changed rooms so I couldn't hear him.

"Maybe I should go down there."I say standing up. I take a look at the room, the ground filled with glass from a picture that fell.

"The one room that has carpeting and pictures brakes on it."I mumbled picking up the broken frame, the picture was still inside it. It was one the first picture we took together. Hard to think it was only four months ago.

I place the broken frame on the dresser and pick up all the shards of glass. I then finally make my way down stairs.

Jack pov

"I know Felix, it's just I haven't felt this real kinda love for a long time and once I have it again I lose it."I say to Felix.

'Wait did you and Mark break up?!'Felix shouts.

"I, don't know, I don't think so."I say.

'Well what was the last thing he said to you?'He asked

"Something I didn't mean."Mark said from behind me. I flinched slightly when I heard that deep voice of his.

"Mark,"I say "Mark I,i"

"Don't start, it wasn't your fault."Mark said.

"Um I gotta.."I say to Felix.

'I know, tell me how it goes.' He says and ends the call.

"But Mark I said I didn't need you."I say.

"And that hurt like a ton of bricks but you are a grown man who can handle his own things."He said. I start to kinda tear up. What can I say, I'm in a very emotional state.

"Yeah but.."I sniffled.

"But what?"He asked.

"I need you more than ever."I say starting to cry. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"Shh, it's okay."He says. He rocks back and forth slowly. 

"I'm sorry."I say.

"And so am I."He said. He then grabbed the hand that had the ice pack on it.

"What happened?"He asked.

"I burned it."I say.

"On purpose?"He asked.

"No, no, the chicken was burning and I tried to save it but this happen."I say moving the ice pack. He saw the redness in my hand and put the ice pack back over it.

"You okay?"He asked.

"Yeah but there's a mess in the kitchen."I say. He was about to go but I stopped him.

"No, you finish the nursery, I got the kitchen."I say walking over to the cleaning closet.

"Are you sure?"He asked picking up the crib box.

"Yeah, I'm sure."I say filling a bucket with water and soap.

"Okay."He said.

"One more thing Mark."I say. He stops in his tracks.

"Yes?"He asked back.

"Are we gonna do a nursery tour?"I asked.

"Why?"He asked back.

"I have like a thousand fans asking me."I answer remembering all the comments.

"Um I was planning on doing a house tour."Mark answers putting the box back down.

"Okay so we add that at the end or something like that."I say.

"Yeah that sounds good."He said. I smile and contiued to start cleaning the kitchen.

"I love you."He said before heading up stairs. I smile brightly.

"I love you too."I respond. He then goes back to lifting the heavy box up the stairs.

Two days later

"Okay guys, and now the final part, ohh look that handsome man again."Mark said shifting the camera around the hallway. He was facing a mirror that wasn't hung up yet.

"Just go in."I say.

We walked in the good size room for a baby. The walls were painted a light grey color. And all the natural light made it seem so open.

"There it is, little Fishbach ' s room. " Mark said walking in the room. We walked around the room for a little then finished the vlog in there.

"Well after sweat blood and tears, it's done."Mark said holding the camera at an angle to see both of us.

"Yup, next step, pick out babies name."I say placing a hand on my stomach.

"Jack we discussed this the babies name is Mark Jr."Mark joked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah okay."I say full of sarcasm.

"It's a good name."He said. I just laughed quietly.

"Anyways that is the end of the tour, if you liked punched the like button in the face, like a boss and high fives all around whipsh whipsh And I will see all you dudes in the next video!"Mark says in a horrible irish accent.

"That's my outro."I say.

"Whatever byeeeee."He says the slowly moves the camera lenses to my stomach to make it go dark. He stops the video and placed the camera in his pocket.