Chapter 1

You, my dearest father. The shite we went through. The fights we put up with. The scars that still burn and ache as memories wild up. Is what kept us from...

Wait, wait a second. That's the end of the story, not the beginning. Anyways, hi. I'm Hunter Sam Mcloughlin -Fishbach-
This is not fully my story, this story is about my Mom.

The Great papyrus... just kidding.
Sean Mcloughlin, or other wise know as Jacksepticeye NYEH HEY HEY 'I'll stop undertale jokes now'
Anyways this story is about my mom and Markiplier. And how he saved our life. Whenever I was told this story, they always seemed to start with....

Jack's pov
July 15 , 2014
"Hey babe?"I ask my boyfriend of 5 years. He was watching the TV as I confront him.

"What Sean?"He asked with additude. I gripped the pictures I was holding behind my back.

"I um.."I studderd. I can already hear his annoyed tone. This was not gonna end well.

"Spit it out."He said pausing the show he was watching. I gulp and just blurt out.

"I'm pregnant!"I'm say quickly. He stops, he just sits there staring at me.

"Who's is it?"He mumered loud enough for me to hear. Oh shite..

"It's yours."I slightly studder. He stands from his chair grabbing his glass bottle.

"Oh really."He says calmly. I nodd and show him the sonograms.

"Yeah."I chuckle nervously. He smirked as he looked at me.

"Mark must be happy."He said.

"What?"I asked. Here it comes.

"Ohh, that he is going to be a Father."He said.

"Mark isn't in the same country, he lives in LA, we live in Ireland."I say. He glared at me and ripped the sonograms.

"No!"I shout. He grabbed my wrist and started pushing me against the wall.

"If I find out you are lying to me, you and that baby are done."He spat. He let's go and grabbed his car keys.

"You can't drive, your drunk."I say trying to stop him. He pushes me to the floor and kicks me.

"You do not ever fucking tell me what to do, you live off of me, I make the rules. Don't follow them get the fuck out,"He growled " one more thing, by the time you get back from pax, you better have an answer."

"A answer to what."I asked shaking. He laughed.

"If you want to live here, or on the streets."He said.

"What?"If asked in fear.

"Either keep the baby, or live with me, your choice."He said leaving the house. I picked up the ripped sonograms.

"I'm sorry baby."I sniffled. Soon those sniffles turn to tears. I place all the broken pictures on the table and try to find some tape. I feel my pocket vibrate slightly.

"What does he want?"I asked myself in pain. I pick up my phone to see Mark calling. I smile and answer. His dorky face always seems to light me up.

"Hey."I said.

"Hey Jack you ready for pax?"He asked in his happy tone he always has. It's adorable I mean for a bi person like myself who probably has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

"Yeah."I said quietly.

"What's wrong, Boyfriend working and your lonley."Mark mocked. I do a kinda fake laugh. He doesn't know, I don't want him to know. I love Mark too much to bring him in my life.

"Yeah."I mumbled thinking about the pub he usually goes to after he storms off.

"So how you been, how's life, anything new?"Mark asked. Should I tell him? I can't, I not until I know my baby is safe.

"Nothing really."I lie placing my hand on my stomach.

"Well I just wanted to say hi to my best irish friend."Mark said.

"Your only irish friend."I reply.

"Yup, Welp tell Noah I said hi and see you Saturday Buh bye."He said.

"Bye."I mudder. I really hoped he didn't hang up but it was better to have him hang up then Noah walking in to me talking to him.

Hours later and hasn't showed up. When he did I just crawled into bed. I heard his stomps from the bottom of the stair case.

"SEAN I KNOW YOUR AWAKE."He shouts. He was very drunk which in my case is bad. I try to stay still but he came into the room.

"Sean get your lazy ass up!"He yells angerliy. I hold my eyes closed tight.

"Sean!"He slurred. I still didn't get up. That's when he through his glass bottle at the wall and grabbed my ankle.

"Fucking little Irish slut!"He spat pulling me out of the bed. I fell to the ground landing on some off the shattered glass.

"Fuhh."I gasped as the pain spread thourgh out my body.

"Tell me the truth Sean, Mark is the father!"He shouts.

"No, how can he, I never even seen the man in person before."I cry. He put his foot on my arm and steps down.

"Fine then, whose the father?!" He yelled fercly. The tears started to form and roll down my cheeks.

"You dammit it yours."I cry. He pulls me up and slaps me across the face.

"Please don't do this."I say quietly. He doesn't listen and contiued to punch and slap. Finally after he finished he pushed me to the ground.

"Get rid of that child before you get back from whatever the fuck your doing, I don't want a fucking two gross ass monsters in my fucking house."He said walking out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I just lay on the ground unable to move. Fucking hell, I can't get rid of my baby. But I can't leave him, I have nowhere else to turn.

"It's ok-fuck!"It gasped in pain. Everything was hurting and now I fucking cut my hand with a shard of glass on the ground.

I pushed myself the rest of the way and limp to the bathroom. I found some ace in the medicine cabinet and began to wrap myself around the wounded area's. And I also finally see myself in the mirror.

My face all swollen and puffy. Eye was black, cheek was bruised with handprints, tear stains, and stinging sensation of the deep cuts on my face.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong, please just stop."I mumbled to the mirror