Chapter 3

Jack pov

I wake up around, I don't know I can't see the clock from here. I look to around my area to see were I was.

Still in the living room. Mark must have gone back to his room. Then I here a deep snore. I turn around to see Mark sleeping deeply.

I guess not. I slowly get up and take of his glasses. Then the morning sickness  comes to play.

"Fuck."I mumbled as I sprint to the bathroom. I run in and practically slide to the toilet.

"Don't wake up."I was thinking as I heave. I hate this part of pregnancy. Why did I get it? My sister didn't get it when she had her kids. Well don't keep reading about me, go see what's Mark doing.

Mark pov

I wake up to the feeling of Jack slowly push himself off of me. He slowly takes off my glasses but then rushes somewhere.

I sit up myself and stretch. I feel about ten different things pop and crack.

"Ow."I mumered. Then I hear the horrible sound of gagging. I rush to the closest bathroom to find a sick Jack laying his head on the toilet.

I exit the room and go fetch a cup of water, and aspirin. I then hurry back to the bathroom. I kneel down next to Jack.

"Here."I say softly. He flinched slightly but the took the water, not the pills.

"Thank you."He replied weakly. His face is always white but it was paler than it is usally.

"You okay?"I asked. He sipped the water and pushed himself off the porcelain.

"Um yeah, talk about home sick right."He laughed which turned into more heaving.

"Do I need to take you to the hospital?"I asked pretty worriedly now.

"No, no I'm fine, it's probably nothing."He said rather quickly. I look at him a good few seconds before responding.

"Alright, do you need anything thing?"I asked.

"Um yeah, can you hand me my bag. I wanna take a shower."He said.

"Thank god."I joke.

"Haha."He responded. I then go to the guest room and grab his bag.  Something fell out of it when I picked it up.

I looked down at it and it said, Sean Mcloughlin. I pick it up and look at it.

It's a baby. Is it him as a baby. No why would he have that. Plus it says July  5th on it. Him and Noah have a surrogate?

No it says his name on the front as well.

Wait, I remember on his draw my life he said something about he has a like a uterus or something. Well it was uncommon but it did happen.

Wait a second, morning sickness, sonogram. Then it clicked.

"Jack's pregnant."I say. I could already think of a little Irish baby toddling in the back of his recording room while Jack records. But then I realized,

"Jack's pregnant."I say again sadly kinda. Wait Mark, he had this boyfriend longer than I even knew he existed. Those two have been together for five years. I knew him for like a year.

I place them back into the bag and go to the bathroom. Jack was already in the shower so I left it right inside the door way.

"It right here when you need it!"In shout.

"Okay, thank you!"He shouts back. I exit the bathroom and head for the living room.

If you couldn't tell, I like Jack. I mean like like Jack. I have since the first video I watched of his. Then the first skype call, now meeting him in person. But he's with Noah and I can't stop him.

"Why wouldn't he tell me about the baby?"I asked myself.

"Does he not want the baby, it was all tapped up."I think

"Does Noah not want the baby?"I asked. It was Jacks personal business so I won't get to into it. I hear the shower curtain slowly open and Jack step out.

I snap out of it and go to my room so I could change. Don't know why I didn't think of this once Jack got in the shower.

Jack pov

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed, still needed to re-wrap my arms and brush my tangled mess of hair.

When I go out to the living room I see Mark was gone, so I venture to find him. I could wait for him to come out but I get bored so..

I see light coming from his door. I slowly approach the light. When I got to his door I look through it. He was changing, I wanted to look away but.... Damm for a gamer he has muscle.

He turned away to grab his shirt, then my eyes slowly started to go down. His pants we low on his waist and oh my God I'm a stalker.

I then walk away to the bathroom so I could wrap my wrist and arms. But then walked out of his room.

"What happened to your arms?"He asked. I stop in my tracks and slowly turned around to see his sad and worried expression.

"Um, I..." I can't think of anything to cover this up. Ace bandages, no laughing madder.

"Did he do this to you?"He asked.

"No, he didn't do this, why you keep asking that?"I lie, I really don't like talking about this.

"Because I worry about the ones I care for, let's say Bob were to have giant cuts on his arms, my first thought would be who did this to you."He explained. I nodded in almost relief. I wish I could tell him, I want to tell him but, I don't want him hurt.

"You care about me."I say.

"I've cared about you since we started our first skype call."He said. I can feel my cheeks go red. Why didn't I find someone like him first.

"Well, I care about you too."I say back. For a split second I wanted to kiss him, but that's what I wanted to disprove to my boyfriend. Well not for long once I gain courage to tell him we're through to his face.

Later

Mark was cooking dinner as I played on my phone. That's when we heard a knock on the door.

"Can you see who it is?"Mark asked. I nod and slowly get up. I get to the door and open it. And I saw someone I did not want to see at all.

"Hey babe."Noah smirked.