Chapter 12

Jack pov

"Wake up baby, we're here, we're in Cincinnati."Mark whispered rubbing my arm. I wake up slowly and look out the window. It was a dark cloud filled sky like Mark's mother said it would be.

"Okay."I say slowly getting up with one hand on my back. It started to ache a lot more than normal.

"You okay?"Mark asked.

"Yeah, back just hurts from sitting for about five hours."I answer. He grabbed our carrions and he head off the plane.

We now we're waiting for our bags and Mark called his mother.

"Yeah we'll be right out."Mark says to his mother on the phone.

"Ohh our stuff."I mudder and go up to grab the bags.

"Jack found our bags, see you in a minute."Mark said placing his phone back in his pocket. I hand him his bag and we go off and find his mom.

"Mark, Jack!"I hear a woman shout through the crowd of people. Mark then takes my arm and pulls me to the source.

"Mom!"shouted Mark. We finally found the short woman after a good two minute search.

"Hi mom."Mark said giving her a hug.

"Hello Mark."She said then looking over to me.

"Ohh Jack, it's nice to finally meet you."She said going on for a hug.

"You too."I say back. I feel little kicks again.

"Yes that's grandma."I say to my stomach. She smiled and looked down at my now finally rounded stomach.

"Can I?"She asked gesturing to my stomach.

"Oh yeah."I say. She gently layed her soft hand on my stomach. I feel the tiny kicks hit were her hand is. I see her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Hello Hunter."She said happily. I laughed slightly. She removed her hand.

"Well, we should probably get going."She said. She leads the way to the car.

The car ride was pretty much quiet, well because Mark fell asleep. I thought it was adorable. He was curled up in the passenger seat. Drool running down his face.

"Jesus Mark."I say wiping his mouth with my sleeve.

"It was worse when he was a kid."He mom said.

"Just pools of drool on his blankets."His mother said. I laugh thinking of a little Mark sleeping.

"It's not that bad now."I respond taking off his glasses.

"So how did you two meet exactly?"Ms. Fishbach asked.

"Um, back when I was 21 and Mark's channel was growing and I watched his videos like almost everyday."I explained, still debating if I talk about Noah.

"And soon one year of watching Mark's videos I started to make some, and, to make a long story short I said how much I would love to do a collab with Mark and he responded."I say.

"And, after a year of friendship, my boyfriend at the time, Noah, had gotten jelous of our friendship believing I was cheating on him. He um.."I say then Mark wakes up slightly.

"Where are we?"Mark asked looking at his mom.

"Almost at the house, anyways Jack was telling me how you guys met and got together."She said. I handed Mark back his glasses.

"Where was I?"I asked knowing the answer. She did know the baby wasn't Mark's but she didn't know what Noah did to me. I really don't like talking about it but it's better to get it out.

"Your ex thought you were cheating on him."His mom answered.

"Okay, and then no matter how much I tried to explain to him he didn't listen."I sigh. We park at the front of good sized house.

"Well we're here."She said shutting off the car. I climb out of the backseat and go to the trunk.

"I got the bags, head inside."Mark said. I grabbed at least my suitcase and follow his mother inside.

"Well Jack, welcome home."His mother said.

"I'll show you to the room."She said and I follow her down a hallway.

"Here it is."She said opening a door. It was pretty big and it had a restroom.

"Thank you."I say.

"Anything for my guest."She said. I see Mark enter as she exits.

"You look tired."I say. He set the bags down and we sit on the bed.

"I am."He said.

"Then go to sleep."I say.

"What will you do?"He asked.

"I don't know, get to know your mom better, who knows she's gonna be the grandma to my son and maybe my future mother in law."I say. He gives my a dorky smile.

"You wanna get married?"Mark asked.

"Well eventually yeah."I say. He smiles slightly doing the cute little smirk he always does.

"So if I were to ask you in about a year, or our one year anniversary you would say yes."Mark stated.

"Yeah, I love you."I respond.

"Aww I love you too baby."Mark said. I smile and blush brightly.

"What?"He asked.

"I love it when you call me that."I answer happily. Then we hear an army of dog feet headed towards the room.

"Lucy!"Mark shouts with glee jumping off the bed. A big golden retriever came prancing in. Mark goes down on his knees and starts to pet the dog.

"Who's a pretty puppers."Mark said in a babyish voice. I giggled quietly as he played with the beutiful dog. The dog then noticed I was in the room and walked over to me with caution.

I put my hand out for her to sniff. She did and allowed me to pet her.

"Hi pretty girl."I say to her. She dropped on the floor and rolled on her back.

"She likes you."Mark whispered.

"Can we get a dog now?"I asked.

"We've talked about this Jack."Mark says.

"I know."I mudder. I feel that all to familiar kicking coming from Hunter's feet.

"Hi baby."I say placing a hand on my bump. I see Mark's face look up when I said that.

"He's awake?"Mark asked moving towards me. I nod and he placed his big hand on my little stomach.

"Hi baby boy."Mark said to my stomach. The kicks kept on hitting the same spot.

"I love you and mommy so much."He said kissing my stomach. I giggled out loud on accident.

"Ohh, you ticklish. "Mark smirked.

"No, your half shadow beard felt weird on my stomach."I lie.

"Your a horrible lier."Mark says kissing my cheek.

"I know."I said back. We both the slowly lay back.

"Have I ever told you how pretty your eyes are?"Mark asked.

"Um yeah, three times a day."I say. He always seems to get lost in them.

"Ohh."He says and slowly shuts his eyes. I laugh quietly and slowly shut my eyes as he did.

"Good night Jack."Mark said.

"Night Mark. "I say.