Part 34 (Epilogue)

Happy reading...☺

Few days passed by... Randhir was still moaning the grief of his parents.. This time no one disturbed him.... He needed this space.... He needed to clear his mind for which some personal time was important..

20 days passed by...

Fimally a special day was going to arrive in the Agarwal home... Princess Sanyukta's birthday..... Which was precisely the next day....

Randhir was sleeping when he was literally kicked off the bed....

R- oww, what was that Aryan?

A- I have to do some urgent planning with you and you are sleeping like a log.... Get up you lazy ass....

R- you could have shook me brother...

A- I am trying that from last half an hour... Now listen carefully, kal sanyu ka birthday hai...

R- kal??

A- haan, now we need to plan some unimaginable surprise for her....

R- surprise, hmmm....

A- what hmm...

R- are, I am thinking... Wait...

After 15 minutes... Randhir exclaimed - got it!!!!

A- what?

R- surprise plan....

A- what is it?

Ramdhir just winked and left for freshening up....

A- are surprise to batao.... Huh, gaya...
But shayad I know what the surprise will be...

He smirked...

The entire day Randhir remained outside.... What was he doing, only he knew...

But behind his back, someone else had done something too.... What was that, well only time will tell....

...............

That night around 10 pm, Aryan stood on a chair with a loudspeaker made out of paper...

A- bhaiyon aur beheno, chacha aur chachi.... Aaj bahut hi shubh din hai kyunki aaj finally... Hamare pyaare Randhir jiju ne khulkar hamse baat ki....  To kyu na isi baat par party ho jaaye.....

R- are, ye sab....

Aryan glared at him. Randhir understood that it was a part of his plan....

R- waise itni importance ko main mana bhi nahi kar sakta,  let's play truth and dare.. What say brother?

A- nice idea....  To is ghar ke sabhi sadasiyon se nivedan hai ki kripya ghar ke sofe par virajman ho jaye... Kuch hi der me hum truth aur dare ke khel ka arambh karenge....

R- pandit na aa jaye iska bulava sunke
He whispered of course.....

Just then the bell rang... Randhir was about to open it when Aryan stopped him and himself proceeded to open the door....

Aryan welcomed the person but Randhir was shocked..  It was none other than Parth... Yes, he was invited by Aryan as a gift for Randhir, thereby fulfilling the promise he had made to Parth...

Randhir turned to leave to the room when Parth whispered -- I am sorry..

R- please leave Parth,  first time I am happily enjoying some celebration and I don't want it to get ruined...

A- Randhir....

R- no Aryan, ye hum dono ke beech ka baat hai, don't interfere

P- I'll manage....