Part 10

Happy reading... :)

After 5 days , Randhir was found rushing towards city hospital in the maximum speed possible . There were 2 top doctors with him . Randhir went to the receptionist and asked her something .

Re- room no 304

Randhir rushed to the 3rd floor to that room and peeped into it only to find Sanyukta lying on the bed wrapped in bandages .

Randhir said to the 2 doctors ,
R- go and check her and cure her completely .

The doctors went and came out after 5 minutes .

Doc - she is absolutely fine now .

Randhir took a breath of relief and was about to leave when he heard a voice ,

Voice - miloge nahi usse
It was Sanyukta's mom . Randhir turned towards her and prayed her namaskar .

R- no aunty , I cannot meet her . I am sorry

Randhir left . Sanyukta's mom went inside .

S- what happened mumma ? He came na , where is he ?

Mom - he left

S- what , but why ?

Mom - he left just now , I didn't stop him . There was no use forcing him .

S- that means plan fail ?

Mom - hmm

Yes it was a fake accident. Everything was fake from accident to bandages . When Randhir's doctors went to check her , Sanyukta convinced them not to reveal the truth to him .

S- huh , now its enough , he is so stubborn , now you just wait and watch how I punish him

..........

Randhir was in his house , cursing himself for Sanyukta's accident .

R- because of me , one more person's life is in danger . No I cannot let her die , no . I should stay away from her . Yes , done . I will stay away from her .

......

The next day , Sanyukta was in front of a big bungalow .

S- baapre , itna bada ghar , wow Mr Shekhawat , not bad

She pressed a doorbell .

......

In the afternoon , she returned home . As soon as she entered , her mom started shooting her questions .

Mom - kya hua , tum mili  Randhir se , kya baat Hui , wo mana , arey bolo , chup kyun ho ?

S- he left the city

Mom - what ? Kya bol rahi ho ?

S- shayad mere fake accident ke liye he blamed himself aur chala gaya wo

Sanyukta called Aryan and told him to find out Randhir's current location.

A- London me hai wo

S- great , city ko chodo , wo to country chodd kar chala gaya hai , ab meri help sirf wo kar sakta hai

......................................................................

Okay that's it . Leave your views .

Keep supporting me and loving me.. :)