Part 13

Happy reading .... :)

S- just because you faced an accident , you trusted these stupid superstitions, what was Randhir's fault in all this ?

P- Randhir was not at fault , but he is a bad luck for whoever he is close to

S- it's useless talking to people like you . Look at yourself , you are working in Randhir's dad's company , and he is bad luck for you ? Today I am calling you sir because Randhir let you be the CEO  , otherwise I guess , the company is still in his name only. It is his company in which you are working and earning for your family . He has full right to throw you out of the company , but he isn't doing that , and you know , once you're thrown out from Shekhawat industry , you won't be getting job anywhere else , and you call Randhir bad omen ? If you're alive and healthy , it's because of him

She yelled at Parth forgetting that he was her boss . That's why it is said that one can die for love .

A- shame on you guys . In the 21st century , in metropolitan city, educated and successful people like you have such baseless thoughts , I am surprised . Neither I am from big city like you nor am I as successful as you're , but still I have more brains then you .

They left Shekhawat mansion , unknown to the fact that there was someone else who witnessed the bitter conversation .

At home :

It was evening when they reached home. Sanyukta threw her bag on the sofa and went to her room and locked it .

Sanyukta opened the box where Randhir's letters and gifts were kept . She took them and caressed them .

Sanyukta logged on to gmail and connected to his gmail account which she got from internet .

Itna face kiya tumne apne life me , mujhe kyun kuch nahi bataya , agar bataya hota to na tum London me hote Aur na main yahan aise . Unke accusations tumne kyun maan liya ? Agar nahi mana hora to aaj hum saath hote ... Tum wahan akele ho , Aur tumhara bhai yahan puri family ke saath ! Tumhare hi family members ne tumhari life barbaad karke rakh di, please wapis aa jao ! Chodd do unko ! Mere yahan koi tumhe bura nahi samjhega , sab tumhe utna hi love and respect denge jitna family ke har member ko diya jata hai . Please don't leave me . I miss you and your letters Mr not a begger . I love you . Please come back ......

From - Miss beautiful
To - Mr not a beggar

She typed and sent it to him . She wiped her tears and faked a smile and went out .

S- mumma , what's cooking ?

Mom - something which can turn that fake smile of yours into a real smile

The fake smile on her face vanished .

Mom - Sanyu , Aryan told me everything . Do anything and bring him back . Okay ?

S- yes mumma . I love you mumma ..

She hugged her .

A- and I love you both

Aryan came and hugged both of them making it a group hug .

A- we are Randhir Wapis Bulao group, and we will win our goal

Sanyukta and her mom giggled at his activities .

S- I love you too Aryan . You're the best brother one can get !!

A- taarif ke liye shukriya

He bowed down .

Mom - now there's a real smile on your face .

Sanyukta smiled her best and hugged both of them .

......................................................................

How's it ?

Keep supporting me and loving me ... :)