Part 2

Happy reading ... 😊

After that day , Sanyukta's life was going normal . She had resigned from her previous job and was spending her last few days there . She had brought her boss under her control by blackmailing him - if he said anything , she will reveal his character and bankrupt him . The reason for the birth of this courage in her was Mr not a beggar and she knew that. She did want to meet him but she ignored the fact knowing that it was not possible . She didn't know him and neither did she remember their meeting place . But not one day passed by when she didn't think of him .

But the situation on the other side was nothing similar . Everyday the boy visited the same railing in a hope to see her again . But how unfortunate he was . Not even a single day he could get a glimpse of her . After waiting for hours , he would carress the 2000 rupee note and go back home .

In this way , a month passed by .
Sanyukta finally left her previous job and went to Shekhawat industries .  She applied for the interview . Somewhere she did trust her Mr not a beggar and she knew that she will get this job , and she carried his letter with her as her good luck charm .

Finally she was called for the interview . She entered the lavish room . On the desk the name plate read - Parth Shekhawat .

S- hello sir

P - have a seat miss ...

S- Sanyukta Agarwal

P- show me your files , achievements and all

Sanyukta handed him her file .

P- hmm , impressive , but why did you resign from your previous job

Sanyukta hesitantly explained him the matter .

P- hmm and why do you think so that this cannot happen here

S- someone told me so , and I felt I could trust him , and even this one of the topmost reputed companies in the country so I expect that there won't be any such activities in this company

P- and who told about us ?

S- I don't know , I received a letter

P- can you please show it to me

S- sure sir

The moment Parth saw the letter , his eyes teared up .

P- you are selected . Now you may leave

Parth said returning everything to her except the letter .

S- sir the letter please

P- huh , ah , yah , here take it . Leave plz .

Sanyukta found his behaviour wierd but without saying anything, left .

After she left , Parth whispered ,

"Ron".

................

S- "OMG OMG , from a normal company to THE SHEKHAWAT INDUSTRIES  , thank you Mr not a beggar , love you so much , you made my life .

She kissed the letter numerous times .

That evening while returning home , she passed by the same railing . Seeing that railing , some memories crossed her mind . She halted the taxi and went out and stood near the railing .

S- is this the place where I met him , argh , why was I drunk then ? 

She wrote a letter and kept in on the railing under a heavy stone and prayed to God .

S- God ji , ye letter Mr not a beggar ke paas pahucha dena plz

With lots of hopes she went back and sat inside the taxi and left not knowing that her Mr not a beggar was standing few steps away from her listening to her innocent prayers .

.............................................................

How was it ? Thanks for all your support​ . Keep supporting me like this . 😊😘