Part 33

Last part guys... Shower all your love...

Happy reading....☺

"Arrest Roshan Shekhawat... Or I'll sue you all.. "

Pol- we can't arrest an innocent man... And be careful of your language.. You can be penalized for using foul language against a police officer...

R- do you know who I am ?  Wait, I'll show you...

Randhir dialled a number and after some conversation, he set the call on loudspeaker...

"Abhay Singh Ranawat , DGP, speaking... What am I hearing from Mr Shekhawat...

The officer's eyes went wide --- DGP and Mr Shekhawat...

You didn't arrest a criminal because he is powerful... Did he fill your pockets with money?  You are suspended... I am so sorry Mr Shekhawat... I am immediately sending some trusted officers of mine... "

R- Thank you for your cooperation sir...

ASR- my pleasure sir...

And he cut the call...

The police officer kept chanting his array of sorrys...
Randhir turned to leave when he turned towards the officer and exclaimed... "DON'T MESS WITH ME"..

........

The police force entered the mansion... Some bags were kept in the living room... They heard some muffled voices....

On investigating, they found Parth tied with ropes... They released him...

Officer - where is Roshan Shekhawat...

P- he left for airport 5 minutes back.. His flight is after 35 minutes...

They immediately left for the airport and even informed Randhir about it...

......

R- airport!!!

Randhir was silent. Did he run away? Will he become unsuccessful in punishing his parents' culprit?

A- Randhir, what are you waiting for?  Let's go...

R- huh, yaah... Let's go...

Sanyukta held his hand and caressed it...

S- don't worry, he won't run away.. He'll get caught... Trust me... Go..

Randhir hugged her tightly and left with Aryan...

....

They reached the airport..  Many police officers were distributed in the airport in search of Roshan Shekhawat....

R- did he get caught?

Randhir asked an officer...

Officer -- Mr Shekhawat?
Randhir nodded..

Officer -- we are searching for him..

Just then the officer received a call...

Officer - okay.... Gate no 4, rush...

Roshan Shekhawat was caught.....
There Roshan Shekhawat was standing with his head hung low and his hands were tied with chains...

He looked up to find Randhir glaring at him...

Ro- Randhir, look, help me, they have trapped your....

Before he could complete, he received a tight punch on his face from the one he was begging for help....

R- such a dog you are... You killed my mom dad... And you expect me to get you free from all this... I want you to be hanged to death..... In that way I can make you free my dear CHACHU...
By the way, if you wanted the company then you could have killed me too... Why didn't you do that?

Ro - i didn't want to kill your mother or your father.... That medicine was for you but the doctor gave it to your mother... That accident was for you, but you came out unhurt.. And your dad died... You turned out to be a very fortunate child  in terms of life and death..... Unfortunately...

R- yes, you are right... Only in terms of life and death... In terms of family... I was a very unfortunate child... As I got the worst family possible... But now I am happy... I have got a true family now... A family which doesn't fake love.. A family which supports me in thick and thin ... A family which does not love my money, but loves me...  A true family in all senses ... You lost in every way possible Mr Roshan Shekhawat... Neither could you prove me a bad omen, nor could you transfer the company in your son's name.... You even lost your family now... You lost and I won....

Ro- you changed a lot Randhir and you changed for good... I am sorry...

And he was taken away... Randhir punished the culprit of his parents...

Randhir never looses..............

........................................................................

That's it.... Okay... Epilogue left...

I hope you all liked it....

Keep supporting me and loving me...☺