Part 1

It's continued from the prologue.....Happy reading 😊

There she lay in a pool of blood . The boy was stupified . Holding the 2000 rupee note tightly in his fist he ran to the accident spot and shook her . By that time , the truck driver also came down .

Driver - pata nahi achanak se samne aa gayi , maafi madamji

Boy - hospital , fast

He picked her up and ran to the passenger seat and sat there. The truck driver scrunched his nose finding a beggar sitting in his truck . But at that instant the life of the lady was more important.

He drove the truck to the hospital , dropped them and left .The beggar ran to the receptionist and called for a doctor . The girl was shifted to the emergency room.

Doctor - who is she to you

Boy - no one , she met an accident so I brought her here .

Doc - we have to operate her . Please submit 2 lakh rupees , oops you are a beggar , sorry , will have to tell this ma'am only

Operation started . The operation successfully ended . When the doctor came out , the beggar was no more to be seen. He went to the reception and was informed that the beggar had submitted the amount through a credit card and had also left a letter for the patient .

Doc - credit card by a beggar !!!!

........

After a few hours , the girl woke up and found herself in a hospital chamber . A nurse standing next to her .

Girl - where am I

Nurse - you faced an accident , a so called beggar brought you here

Girl - why so called

Nurse - because he looked like a beggar but deposited the money for your operation . He also left a letter for you

Girl - letter ?

Nurse - yes , this one .

The nurse handed a letter to her .

Nurse - by the way, what is your name

Girl - Sanyukta Agarwal

Nurse - hmm

The nurse left .

The girl opened the letter .

"Hey Miss , well I don't know your name but you are beautiful . So let me call you miss beautiful as of now :) . So your plan to backfire your boss' plan is really nice but it won't work for forever you see . So , resign there . Don't worry , I have a job for you . Join Shekhawat industries . You won't be forced to sleep with your boss there . Drink only when you're with someone you can trust. Today , you came back alive from the operation theatre . All thanks to me . Lol . Okay , take care and do consider my suggestion . Who m I ? Forget it . It's not important . You'll have a great life ahead .

From - not a beggar
To - miss beautiful                   "

All the while Sanyukta had a smile playing on her lips .

S- thank you Mr not a beggar

She kissed that letter , hugged it and slept.

While at some other place , the boy caressed the 2000 rupee note and dozed off.

.............................................................

Here goes the second part . Thank you for all the support in the previous part .