Part 7

Happy Reading .... :)

Parth went back to his home . His dad, Roshan Shekhawat was reading a book , when Parth said ,

P- there is a girl in Ron's life dad

Ro- what , this girl , Randhir will kill her also

P- she did face an accident just after meeting him

Ro - he is becoming a more dangerous bad omen , just meeting him is causing problems , but how do you know all this ? I hope you're not meeting him .

P- no....no dad

Ro- good , don't meet him

P- okay dad

Parth left while Roshan smirked evily.

..................

Sanyukta was writing a letter with a naughty smile playing on her lips .

S- now the chase will be over Mr not a beggar , thanks aryan for this wonderful idea

A- I know I am a genius , now continue , I want to meet jiju fast

Sanyukta just blushed hearing the word 'jiju' .

...................

Once again Sanyukta kept the letter on the railing , a heavy stone on top of it .

She went back home with lots of hopes in her heart .

...................

Randhir opened the letter . Earlier he had received a red rose with the letter. He opened the letter which had many "scary" warnings for a reader who was not Mr not a beggar which made him smile . This girl always made him smile , whatever his mood may be .

"If you are not my Mr not a beggar and you're reading this then you'll get scary nightmares with bloodmary and vampire in it . Dogs will bite on both your bums and the doctor's clinic will be closed . Lizards will fall in your hair making you dance even if you are not a trained dancer .

A wide smile along with chuckles in between was received from her Mr not a beggar .

If you are my Mr not a beggar , please continue ‡D . After receiving your " beautiful" letter , I was very happy , seriously . Whoever you are, how dare you call my Mr not a beggar a bad omen ? Till now my hands are itching to get hold of your neck , but Mr not a beggar won't be happy if I kill you so you are safe . My Mr not a beggar is a good omen . You know , when I met him , I got a new friend , and I love my new friend a lot . He is so nice that even my mom became his admirer after learning about him . You know what , I like him the way a girl likes a boy , the way Mickey mouse likes Miney mouse , the way Nobita likes Shizuka . My mom wants me to marry him . Now , if you guess that friend wrong , I will enter your house through this letter and kill you with bare hands .

I love you a lot Mr not a beggar and I told mom about you too . She too likes you and has approved for our relationship . Now please meet me or else my heart will break and I'll have a massive heart attack . I don't want to loose my first love . And you Mr whoever you are , don't stop my Mr not a beggar from meeting me . Please , let him meet me , please . Meet me at the same cafe where I called you earlier .

From - Miss beautiful
To - Mr not a beggar

Randhir was in tears by now . He didn't know what to reply . He didn't want to meet her , that he knew . But he needed to reply to her . But words weren't coming out of his mouth .

A yes or a no ?

......................................................................

That's it . Do give your reactions on this part . Don't stop Mr not a beggar in you from commenting . :D

Keep supporting me and loving me . :)