Part 17

Happy reading .... :)

Pol - kis par ?

Mom - Randhir ke family par

Pol - Randhir kaun hai

Mom - meri Sanyu pyaar karti hai usse , uske details aap Aryan se le lijiye

Aryan gave police the details about Randhir and his family .

Pol - Mr Shekhawat , hmm

They left .

Aryan and Mom were waiting . Sanyukta's mom wasn't crying . She remembered Randhir's advice - think positive and positive will happen . She had confidence in her daughter . She knew that she was very brave , plus , her love story is yet to complete ..

After 1 hour , doctor came out discussing with the nurse .

Doc - we have taken out the bullet , but she is not responding to the treatment . If she doesn't respond within 48 hours , I am afraid to say that she might slip into coma .

Mom - please save her .

Doc - now only her response can save her .

This time mommy couldn't control her tears .

Aryan was consoling her but ....

He suddenly went somewhere and returned after half an hour . All the while , Sanyukta's mom was holding Sanyukta's hand and crying .

Aryan wiped his tears. Sanyukta was his closest sister . She was the only younger sister he had, therefore he loved her the most .

A- get up Sanyu, plz , I am sorry , your brother couldn't protect you , I am sorry Sanyu ...

18 hours passed by . Sanyukta's dad came running . He saw Aryan and went to him .

Dad- Sanyu theek to hai na

Aryan nodded in a no and explained the entire story to him.

Hours passed by . Another figure was found running towards the ICU . It was none other than Randhir .

He saw Sanyukta's mom sitting with 2 men outside the ICU . He ran to her .

R- Aunty , Sanyukta ?

Sanyukta's mom was silent . Aryan chose to answer on her behalf .

A- 21 hours left . agar hosh nahi aaya to ... Coma

He said in broken words . He was not in the condition to frame a proper sentence . But those broken words were enough to make Randhir understand the situation .

He ran to the door and saw Sanyukta lying on the bed with several pipes connected to her body .

A- sab meri wajah se hua , main uska khayal nahi rakh paya

Aryan started crying bitterly .

Fresh stream of tears fell from everyone's eyes .

R- main yahi rahunga , nahi jaunga kahin , please uth jao miss beautiful ...

Everyone was silent . Another 15 hours passed by . 6 hours remaining .

Aryan entered the ICU. He went and sat next to Sanyukta's bed and held her hand .

A- main bahut bura Bhai hoon, tum galat thi Sanyu , main bahut bura Bhai hoon , bahut bura . Main tujhe protect nahi kar paya , kaash teri jagah main hota , sab kuch meri wajah se hua hai , sab kuch meri wajah se hua hai

Suddenly her fingers moved . The grip on Aryan's hand tightened . Aryan opened his eyes feeling the movement . He saw Sanyukta breathing heavily .

He shouted and called for the doctor . The doctors came running . Soon treatment started again .

Mom , dad - kya hua ??
They asked Aryan .

A- pata nahi , wo respond ki

Mom smiled . A faint smile formed on everyone's face.

After 1 hour , the doctors came with a smile on their faces.

Doc - your prays were accepted . She is out of danger .

Mom - kya hum mil sakte hai ?

Doc - not now , after 1 hour , she'll be shifted in another room . Then you can meet her .

Everyone thanked God . Randhir was about to leave when Sanyukta's mom blocked his way .

Mom - promises toda nahi karte beta , tumne promise kiya tha Sanyu se ki ab use chodkar nahi jaoge , apna promise mat todo

R- par , sab kuch meri wajah se ...

Mom - tum nahi the tab bhi goli lagi , tum aaye tab bhi theek ho gayi , you are not a bad omen beta , you are not a bad omen ... It was destiny ...

......................................................................

Longest part diya hai ... Mujhe kya milega ... ?

Every time hero cannot be the savior .... Hero aaya , touch kiya , and heroine got up , naah   .... I am not typing out a typical daily soap . My story is different ... ;)

Keep supporting me and loving me
.... :)
......................................................................