Part 28

Happy reading ... 😊

Next morning , Sanyukta got ready . She went and woke up Randhir . Randhir rubbed his eyes and opened them only to get shocked . A while later , he whispered - beautiful..

Sanyukta was standing there in a blue  sleeveless top and white jeans looking hot as well as cute . Her hair was curled up at the ends . In short , she was looking stylish and beautiful .

S- thank you
She whispered blushing .

R- are you going somewhere

S- yes , and not only me , even you are coming with me

R- me ? But why and where ?

S- that's a surprise ...

A fear caught his mind and heart .

R- no , I don't want to come

S- please please , pretty please , tum mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte ?

R- fine

S- eee , thank you , jaldi ready ho jao , then we'll leave .

After 30 minutes , they were walking on the road as Sanyukta wasn't rich enough to afford a car and pizza shop was close by .

Randhir's heart was pounding the entire time . Suddenly Sanyukta poked him .

S- hey , look at that , wahan , a girl is selling flowers on the road ... Wait here , I'll buy some and come

Randhir shouted suddenly .

R- noooo

S- Randhir , what happened , why are you shouting ... 

R- you'll face an accident again ..

S- Randhir , look I understand , trust me , nothing will happen , trust me , okay , just 5 minutes

R- no please

S- trust me Randhir , I'll be safe

Sanyukta crossed the road and bought the flowers from the little girl. Now , it was time for her to return. Randhir was scared , scared to hell. He was just praying to god hoping that his dream doesn't turn true .... Randhir started panting as he watched Sanyukta crossing the road .

Sanyukta crossed the road and reached to Randhir safely .

S- look I am back and I am absolutely fine

Randhir hugged her tightly and started crying out of fear .

R- why don't you listen to me , I was so scared ...

Then suddenly he broke the hug and kissed her all over the face .

R- I love you so much Sanyukta , I don't want to loose you , never , never

Before Sanyukta could reply , he captured her lips and kissed her softly. Sanyukta's hand traveled from his chest to his hairs as she gripped them . Randhir's hands traveled to her waist as he pulled her closer . Then Sanyukta realized that they were outside on road . She broke the kiss and whispered - we are on road ...
Randhir looked here and there . He started walking . Sanyukta followed him blushing like hell . Just then , Randhir whispered - I want to go back home .

S- but the surprise ...

R- please

S- okay , and they started walking in the opposite direction towards home .

Her surprise was ruined , but she was happy . Randhir was neither happy nor sad . He was blank . They reached home . Randhir went to his room straightaway . Sanyukta also went to her room .

R- oh god , I just confessed and I even kissed her , now what ?

S- omg , omg ... Finally , Randhir loves me , I love you God

Sanyukta laid down on her bed and started remembering their journey , whereas Randhir was roaming around in confusion .

Sanyukta's mom was confused looking at them .

Mom - ye dono , itni jaldi aa bhi gaye....

She understood that they didn't have anything and laid down food for both of them .

......................................................................

Okay , I know , I am hell late .. Sorry...

Keep supporting me and loving me ... 😊