Part 8

Happy reading... :)

Randhir wrote a letter again . Yes , his answer was a no . He didn't have the courage to put her life in risk . He again gave the letter and bouquet of lilies of various colors to the watchman to hand it over to Sanyukta.

That evening Randhir kept on waiting for her but she didn't come . He was surprised . Sanyukta came half an hour earlier last time and this time she didn't come . He took back his letters from the gatekeeper and went back home .

R- Steve , I want you here right now .

After 15 minutes , Steve came panting in his room .

St- yes sir

R- I want you to find all the current details about a girl , by details I mean where is she and why

St- okay sir

Randhir handed her a photograph which he had clicked secretly .

R- the girl's name is Sanyukta . She works in Shekhawat firms .

After 15 min, Steve spoke up. 

St- Sanyukta Agarwal , she is in City Hospital because her dad is admitted there and currently he is being operated .

Randhir was shocked . Her dad is in hospital !!!!
.....................

Randhir ran to the 4th floor where the operation theater was supposed to be. He saw Sanyukta sitting on a bench with a lady crying on her shoulders .

R- that must be her mom

Sanyukta's condition was miserable but she was there supporting her mother .

Randhir quickly wrote a letter and handed it to peon and pointed towards Sanyukta .

The peon handed the letter to her . Sanyukta's mom looked at the letter . She looked here and there and then at Sanyukta.  She was holding the letter with many thoughts in her mind . She opened the letter . There was a pink lily in it . Sanyukta took it and started reading.

" What happened Miss beautiful ? Tears don't suit you . Your dad is in the operation theater , he didn't die. Why are you crying Sanyukta ? Think positive . Think that the doctor will come out with a big smile on his face and say 'Operation Successful ' . Don't think negative . Do you want your dad to see a tear drenched face when you go to meet him and become sad? No na . Now quickly wipe your tears and let a big smile spread on your lips . Think positive , everything will be alright . And , you shouldn't have missed our date . I was there with the watchman with a bouquet of lilies and a letter but you didn't come onlyNow see , only a single lily out of so many of them reached you . :(  No worries , next time . I wasn't going to come to meet you anyways , duffer .;) Mr whoever you are didn't allow me to come ;)

From - Mr not a beggar
To - Miss beautiful

........

The letter automatically spread a smile on Sanyukta as well as her mom's face . They wiped their tears . Though the letter was only for Sanyukta , it had its effect on both her and her mom . Such was the magic of Randhir.

As Randhir said , think positive , positive will happen with you , the doctor came out with a smile on his face and said , "Operation successful", which spread a smile on the three faces - Miss beautiful , Miss beautiful ki mumma and Mr not a beggar .....

......................................................................

Okay that's it .. How was it ? Guys , I am very poor in English . I don't know the meaning of nice , awesome , etc . So please , comment something else . Pretty please .

Keep supporting me and loving me :)