Part 32

Okay, I know that the last part was bullshit.... I hope you like this one...

Happy reading...☺

One person standing on the door had heard the entire conversation . She wiped her tears and went to the small Mandir she had in her home and prayed to God for the happiness of all her children. She could see the bright future coming up. She could see small babies in her daughter's lap... She could see her forehead filled with vermilion and a smile on her face indicating how happy she was in her married life..

Mom - bhagwanji, us Roshan Shekhawat ko saza de do aur mere bachchon ke jeevan me kushiyon ke rang bhar do.... Main apni beti ka kanyadan karne ke liye aur intezar nahi kar sakti

Few hours passed by.. Finally Randhir woke up.... As he sat up, he felt an immense pain in his head and he held it. Slowly he remembered what happened in the morning.... and tears flowed from his eyes...

R- dad..... Mom...... I promise you dad, main chachu ko unke kiye ki saza dilwakar hi saans loonga.... He killed... you .... How could he kill his own brother.... I will make sure that that filth lands up behind the bars....

He got up and splashed water on his face.

R- Roshan Shekhawat, I am coming...
You wanted me to be a bad omen na... Now I will definitely be a bad omen but only for you

............

Parth was sitting on staring at the selfie of his and Randhir's,  when his dad saw him.

Ro- what are you doing Parth?  Staring at that unlucky guy's photo... Are you missing him? I am telling you, stay away from.....

Parth broke his lectures in between and shouted.

P- oh shut up Mr Shekhawat, my brother is not a bad omen, do you get it?

Ro- OMG, what has that guy done to you, you are talking in this manner to your dad for that bad omen....

P- dare you call him a bad omen once more, I won't regret chopping off that useless tongue of yours... Just because you tried to make him a bad omen, he doesn't become a bad omen....

Roshan was shocked.

P- kya hua, surprised ho, how come I know that dirty secret of yours.... I have proofs..... And soon I will go to the police and get you arrested and make sure that you are hanged to death... A bloody murderer doesn't deserve to stay alive..... What happened, now you'll kill me?  Come on, go ahead... It's better to die than to be called a son of a bastard....

Ro - ok, I agree, I did all those crimes... But beta, I did all that for you... Soon, I will make Randhir transfer the company in your name.... You'll be a millionaire... You can't get your own father arrested, right....

Parth could clearly understand how scared his dad was.....

P- how cheap ...  I cannot be you dad... I cannot betray my own brother for the sake of money.... If you can kill your own brother , I can definitely get my own dad arrested for his filthy crimes....

.................

Randhir entered Sanyukta's room.. As soon as he entered Sanyukta rushed to him...

S- are you fine, tum theek ho na...

R- hmm, I am fine now...

S- Randhir, I understand what you must be going through.....

R- Aryan kahan hai?

S- wo, he went to market, mumma sent him to buy few items...

R- hmm....

S- what happened...

R- I'll make sure that Roshan Shekhawat gets killed...

S- no... You won't...

R- I'll make sure that he is hanged to death by law...

Sanyukta took a breath of relief... She put her hands on his face and caressed it....

S- everything will be fine... Your parents will get justice.... I told you na that you are not a bad omen...

Randhir hugged her and started crying...

R- how could he do this Sanyukta... How could he kill his own brother... How...

S- this world is very cruel Randhir... Money is life for people... But you are not like that... I trust you... You'll make everything alright...

She broke the hug and pecked his forehead...

Suddenly they heard a forced cough from behind....

S- Aryan... Aao na...

A- saara mehnat maine kiya... Mujhe to ek thank you bhi nahi bola kisi ne... Aur yahan kisi ko puppiyan di ja rahi hai...

S- ishh Aryan... Don't worry, tumhari wife bhi tumhe puppiyan degi

She giggled...

R- thank you Aryan, you don't know what you have done for me... Agar tumne ye sab nahi kiya hota to... My dad's murderer would never have been punished......

A- are main to mazak kar raha tha... You became serious... Thank you ka itna bada speech de diya... By the way, welcome haan

R- can I get those proofs ....

A- police won't help you.... They fear the Shekhawat power....

R- I am also a Shekhawat Aryan.... And much more powerful than Roshan Shekhawat....

He said with fire in his eyes, which once were always filled with tears...
.......................................................................

Okhay.... This is the longest part....
Is it worth the maximum votes ?

Precap - hopefully last part😂😂😂 Yes, still hopefully...

Keep supporting me and loving me... ☺