CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It has been 2 days after the proposal and now, Edward and Kirsten are going to meet their wedding coordinators. They're on their way to Yellow Hearts Events Inc. with Melissa and Patricia (one of Edward's PA). After 20 minutes, they finally arrived in YHEI Main Branch in Alabang.

"Good morning Mr. Kingsleigh, Ms. Tan, I'm Lee Concepcion and this is my partner Isabelle Dee. We're part owners of Yellow Hearts Events Coordination Inc." They laid their hands for a handshake. They gladly accepted it.

"Good morning. Please to meet you." Kirsten said cheerfully.

"Have a seat." Lee.

"Thank you!" Edward.

"Ms. Patricia here informed us that you need coordinators for your upcoming wedding?"

"Yes, and you are highly recommended by some of my colleagues." Answered Edward. "So, I hope you could help us."

"If you will trust us, then it's our pleasure to serve you with the best wedding coordination we could offer." Isabelle.

"Thank you. But to make things straight, I want the best people to handle everything for our wedding. And when I say best, I mean EXCEPTIONAL. I don't care how much will it costs, I am willing to pay kahit magkano. I just want a stress-free wedding preparation for my fiancée." Edward stated firmly.

"Babe, you really are scary when you speak firmly." Kirsten muttered for his hearing only.

"I just want the best for our wedding babe. And them being on top of the list, I have high expectations." Edward stated.

"We've been in the industry for 20 years now so rest assured sir that we will give you the tremendous wedding you deserved. And since you're a VIP, Isabelle and I will be your wedding planners. How's that sound?" Lee.

"Sounds great! Thank you so much Lee and Isabelle!" Kirsten.

"You're welcome Mam." Isabelle. "We will have the contract prepared for you first thing in the morning tomorrow."

"Okay. But did my secretary told you that you also have to sign a non-disclosure contract?"

"Yes sir, we are aware of that. We do respect your decision sir." Lee.

"Good. If that's the case then we don't have a problem." Edward.

"Babe, is there really a need for a non-disclosure contract?"

"But of course, I want every detail of our wedding to be private." He answered. He's a Kingsleigh, they are known to be one of the richest and powerful family in the world and Edward is one of the wealthiest bachelor. And being her fiancé, he only wanted safety for her.

"Okay. I trust your decision."

"Thanks babe. So are we settled?" He asked the coordinators.

"Yes, sir. When do you want to start?" Lee.

"Can we start now?! I'm so excited!" Kirsten said gleefully. Edward let out a subtle laugh at her reaction.

"Of course! Anytime Ms. Tan." Isabelle.

Kirsten faced Edward. "Babe, can I stay for a little bit?"

"Will you be okay here or do you want me to stay?" Asked Edward. He had a meeting after an hour but if she want him there, then his willing to cancel the meeting to accompany her.

"No need babe. I'll be fine. Sige na malalate kana sa meeting mo."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Ate Mel is with me naman."