Chapter 28

New code:

M/N - Mother's name

Y/N Hearts...

Y/N Hearts...

Y/N Hearts...

The Queen of Hearts...

Her real mother...

Y/N felt like fainting as she heard the last word came out of the Queen Of Hearts's mouth.

And she did.

Her sword slipped from her grasp as she felt her world go black and collapsed on the ground.

°°°°°

Y/N woke up to find that she was in a small room with a few pair of eyes on her.

The Queen of Hearts, Jack, Rapunzel, Pegasus, Merida, and Hiccup.

" Are you okay, now? We're in a friend's house," the red haired queen... Y/N's mother, said.

Y/N nodded her head weakly before sitting up.

" Here. Drink this." someone said and Y/N saw a girl probably the same age as her strode towards her with a steaming cup in her hands.

The girl got sky blue eyes and black hair with green streaks. She handed the cup to Y/N.

" It's a mixture of herbs," her accent sounded like she was probably Asian if it was to be described in the Normal Realm.

Y/N drank the content as it soothed her with a calming feeling. She then lay back down.

" Who are you?" she asked.

" Syirayuki. I'm a shifter. But I can only take a phoenix form," the girl replied.

" Oh," was all Y/N replied. Then she turned towards the queen... her mother. " You owe me an explanation."

" Oh, yes. Sorry. I wanted to but you fainted just now... anyway," the queen said. " Before I start, I need to say sorry to all of you," she paused, turning to Jack and the others. " Especially you, Pegasus. I could have stopped Evils from killing you. Now I regret every single seconds I worked with her." she added.

" Worry not, M/N. I've forgiven you already. Now you can tell your story." Pegasus replied, waving her hand.

M/N. The name sounded so beautiful in Y/N's mind now that she knew her mother's name.

" You, Y/N, was born here. Your father was the King of Hearts. He died because of illness. I'm sorry you couldn't meet your father.
" As far as I know, you're not a mortal. Never is. Everyone who were born in this realm are not mortals... anyway, when you were born, I couldn't take care of you because during that time, it was dangerous since The Light was dead." the queen paused, glancing warily at Pegasus. " Evelyn threatened me as well... she wanted to kill my daughter if I don't join forces with her. She was so keen on having me as her ally, you see... so I decided to send you to the Normal Realm. I needed to protect you and so I asked for Manny's help with that. But then after I lost every contact of my daughter, Evelyn threatened me again that she would destroy my very own kingdom and my people if I don't join her. And I finally gave in... but now things changed and suddenly Evelyn doesn't need me, she said she has a better target so I'm free to go as I wish... I'm very sorry for not fighting for you, love. You can hate me if you want, I'm just happy I finally found you again after all those years. I was on the verge of madness, Y/N, thinking I will never see my daughter again," by the time she finished, Y/N's eyes were welling with tears.