Chapter 11

Y/N and Rapunzel woke up to the sound of the loud speaker outside of their room.
They opened the door slightly to hear what was it all about.

" Attention, students. Sorry to disturb but please, I demand all of you to gather at Practice Forest. Teachers and students. You may ask G. Hazelia Aura or G. Jack Frost to take you there. Go as early as possible," a male voice announced from the speaker and repeated the same message thrice.

Rapunzel and Y/N looked at each other before rushing to get ready, they both pulled on a shirt and pants that were flexible and easy to move in. When they were finally done, they fled out the door, walking quickly to find Hazelia and Jack which they found in the cafeteria, ordering people to jump into two big portals similar to the one Y/N had jumped into when she first arrived in the realm.

" Okay, everybody ready? H, check if the whole people are here," Jack said.

Hazelia closed her eyes for a few minutes then and finally opened her eyes and nodded.

The two then turned to their group of friends and they went into one of the portals together, being the last to jump in.

Y/N felt the world swirled around her as she was being teleported to Practice Forest.
Before she could embrace herself for the impact, she was thrown out of the portal, landing hard on the earthly ground.

" Ow," she muttered.

Hazelia laughed and helped her up. " I was like that too when the first time I was kidnapped."

" Kidnapped?"

" It's a long story," Hazelia replied.

The two girls went and gathered with the others.

" Hello, everybody!" North's Russian voice boomed. He was standing on top of a large rock so his position was higher than the rest of them.

Everyone turned to him at the sound of his voice.

" That's North." Hazelia whispered to Y/N, pointing to the big, tough man.

" I'm gathering you all here is because we got a big problem... but without further ado, I'm calling G. Hazelia Aura to explain," North said.

Everyone turned their attention to Hazelia at that and she only shrugged in return, giving Y/N a smile, before going to where North stood and stepping up the large rock.

" Well... I had a vision but I'm just gonna cut the story to the chase here," she paused. "So, as I say, the vision told me that darkness is just around the corner. The Queen of Evils, may I add," she paused again as everyone else gasped. " And, it might have something to do with the coming dance... also last night, I had another vision. This time they're just words. It said " If one is gone, that's the time"... I don't know what does it means 'cause it doesn't make any sense. But yeah, I even copied it down in my notebook just in case," she continued. " And, if we are really to have another battle this time, I... I don't think... that everyone can survive, there will be those who would be sacrificed." she finished, a hint of sadness in her voice.

Everyone gasped again and whispered to one another.

Hazelia stepped back down the rock when she felt her hands trembling and went to stand beside Y/N, wiping a tear with a sleeve. Seeing this, Y/N immediately engulfed Hazelia in a hug as the purple haired guardian cried silently.

" Thanks, Y/N." Hazelia said when she pulled away.

" No problem. I don't know about all of these but... I guess it's bad?" Y/N asked softly.

" Very. And I don't want to lose anyone again," Hazelia replied, tears slipping down her cheeks.

Suddenly, the others came to join them. Rapunzel looked like she's been crying as well and the others looked sad and as if they were in the verge of tears.