Chapter 17

" What are we gonna do?" Y/N asked.

" We... wait. Until the fourth day H will be with the Queen of Evils. And if she still hasn't come back. I'm gonna go to that brat's place," Jack said.

" Whoa. Those words came from a guardian of childhood? That was unexpected," Hiccup commented.

" So? Let's sit in my room first while we contemplate this shock," Hiro offered.

The others nodded in agreement.

When they reached Hiro's and Hiccup's room, an idea struck Y/N.

" You know. Than sitting around like this doing nothing like idiots. Can you track your cousin?" she asked Hiro.

" Well... I could but I need something she has touched. So I can detect her fingerprints or something, DNA to be precise," Hiro replied.

" You can use this." Jack offered and handed Hiro the paper that contained the queen's words.

Hiro took the paper and put it inside a small machine that looked like a printer.

Then he turned to his computer.

The computer screen suddenly showed like some kind of a map and a blue dot moving on a line of the map.

" That's her." Hiro said, pointing at the blue dot.

" She's almost there. To the queen's palace. How is that even possible. Last time we shattered that place to pieces." Jack said, bringing his hand towards his hair in frustration.

" Relax, Jack. You know how's the Queen of Evils," Rapunzel said softly.

" How can I relax? She's trying to do a wreckage again," Jack replied.

Before anyone else could respond, a loud bang on the door was heard. Merida opened the door to see Summer standing at the doorway.

" Get out, get out! North's meeting every single creatures in Practice Forest!" the hot-tempered guardian said, though more like she shouted at them. Then she flew off.

" Ye know. I would have like that lass if she wasn't too hot-tempered," Merida stated.

" She's just the same with you, Reddy. Let's go." Jack said and flew off after Summer, while the others followed.

" Hello again, fellow creatures! I called you all here is because Manny asked us guardians to train you all. We might not know when the Queen of Evils will strike again. And also a sorry to Y/N L/N as her first year at Mix Academy turned out like this. Right now, you may use the portals to transport back to your rooms and bring the weapons you got," North boomed and soon Y/N was handed a snow globe.

She whispered into the globe and threw it on the ground. Rapunzel already got her weapons with her which was her hair. So Y/N jumped in alone.

When she was inside her room, she opened her closet door and took out a bag. She changed her clothes too, wearing two layers of long-sleeved shirts. And thick flexible pants with straps, two at each side of her thighs and four, circling her legs.

She tied her hair into a ponytail, the temporary dye that Hazelia had did already fading.

Then she took a deep breath as she turned back to the bag.

When she opened the bag, she looked inside and saw her knives and a sheathed sword that she had secretly brought the day she was sent to the academy. She left the knives but took out the sword. It has been a long time since she last held the sword. She unsheathed the sword and traced her name carved on the sword with her fingers.

The sword was given to her when she was thirteen by her foster parents as she always nailed sword fighting skills. Somehow she felt connected with swords, maybe that trait belonged to her mother... or father.

" It's a great present, yes?" a female voice said behind her and she jumped before turning around. What she saw made her gasped.

The girl in front of her, probably the same age as her, was beautiful. No... enchanting. Yes, that's the word. She had long bluish-white hair that reached her knees, and big, sparkling silver eyes. Her skin was a pale white and seemed to glow.

Well, the girl was glowing. And she wore a white long dress. She might even be a ghost for all Y/N knew... sitting on the window sill casually and swinging her legs.

" Who... who are you?" Y/N stammered.

" I'm sorry to scare you, honey. Perhaps Jack and Hazelia had told you about me?" the girl asked, her voice was like silk. Soft, gentle, and seemed to echo.

Somehow she reminded Y/N of Manny.

Y/N shook her head slightly, and said, " No, they didn't."

The ghostly girl smiled sweetly at her.

" You may know me as Pegasus." then she winked.

DUN DUN DUN

What's up with that?

~ Author Aura