chapter 30

sky's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"guessed what?"

"my secrets, my life. dang, I didn't know boys were so thick-headed." the words seemed to spill out of her.

"huh, what? im sorry im fucking thick-headed just please tell me whats wrong."

"you wanted to know what thana means right, it is the girl name for the god of death, meaning my name means dead"

"stop changing the subject! tell me whats wrong!"

"your in love... get over it."

"why are you getting deadlox into this?!"

"you need to get over m-him."

"why?!"

"because, I-deadlox doesn't want to hurt you, why do you think he hid all of his awful past." she hissed.

"how do you know anything about deadlox?!"

"I know him. more than you do. I know m-his quirks, m-his crushes, I know everything. even the things you don't know yet."

"how?"

she laughed. holy shit, is this true? "oh my god, what did herobrine do to you?" the sun started to rise.

"its always been there sky. I didn't want to hurt you. what the fu-"

"hello, sky and slave" herobrine appeared right next to thana\deadlox with a whip. "so, did you do what I asked yet?"

"no. IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT! IM NOT HURTINNG MY FRIENDS. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO ME, BUT LEAVE THEM ALONE."

"and why would I do such a thing. I told you, for the last time," he raised the whip, "to kill Kermit and respawn him in the mansion. "

"no."

he whipped my deadlox. hard. there was already blood.

deadlox started to giggle. "im used to pain. it wont hurt me."

he did it again. and again and again.

deadlox just stood there taking the hits like they were nothing.

eventually tears started to fall, I didn't know what to do.