chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sky's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"im getting booooooored." I whine.

"shut up and help. obviously something had happened to him."

"yeah sky. we want to help him not get really bored and give up in 5 minutes."

"SO SKY YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO COME. SADLY TO LATE. NO WAY TO GET IN CONTACT. IM LEADING HIM RIGHT INTO OUR TRAP. LETS WATCH HIS DEMISE." it was a static voice. not here. with deadlox. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"woo! I did it. fuck are you kidding me? parkour to the fucking chest! oh fuck no im not doing that! I just did this whole fucking boss battle! Im not doing parkour! fuck dis! he will get me there! besides its his time for him to rule this fucking body. I don't give a fuck! im waiting  til tomorrow!"

he looked like he was trying to shake off a awful thought.

"dammnit no fucking trees? WHY, I NEED A FUCKING TREE! WHY CANT ANYTHING IN MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE BE FUCKING EASY. OH I WOULD NEED TO HAVE A ROPE TOO. SHIT. FINE. WORLD, BE A BITCH. MORE PEOPLE DYING. IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT. FINE. HE- HES ALMOST IN CONTROL ANYWAY. " he looked so pissed at barely anything. the parkour didn't look so hard. he was pissed for no reason. was this really deadlox? he is usually so calm and quiet.

"JUST FUCK THE WORLD. FINE I JU- I just hope your not close by sky." he got quiet still pissed as hell but really sad."i really really don't want to hurt you."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"do you see that? look how hurt he is. he thinks you loathe him." husky looked at me and asked.

"YOU WILL FIND OUT OTHER ANSWERS SOON. LIKE WHO IS TALKING TO YOU. THE NAMES H...E...R...O...B...R...I...N...E!"

"oh fuck."

"AND GUESS WHOS GOING TO PAY YOU A VISIT. SEE YOU SOON IF YOU'RE NOT DEAD ALREADY."

oh shit were fucked.

we heard a voice whine "no. please you promised. I tried so hard to keep you away from them please stop anyone but them. I tied myself to a tree every night. I run away from my house miles away just to go back before he wakes up. it a complicated but its worth it to them not knowing...DONT HURT HIM! HEROBRINE! IM DONE STOP. Im USED TO YOU USEING ME. IM USED TO TRYING TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THEM. PLEASE ANYONE ELSE. YOU ARE USUALLY FINE WITH CITIZENS. DONT KILL THEM! NO! ill do tha-" 

"dammnit. why don't you ever shut up. im in control buddy. i get to do what I want. im fucking herobrine.  and when I last checked, you were under my control for your whole fucking life. your such a bitch. you are a fucking mob. you have been youre whole motherfucking life. stop acting and trying to be normal. you let me do whatever I wanted we were in sync until you met sky and the rest. you changed. I said we should kill them. you said to wait every time. eventually you refused to. you changed.  we used to be one person. now you have to live with being bonded with them and seeing them killed. oh. im here."

we saw a dark figure. deadlox, we couldn't tell where he was. he must have been back at the map he was in before.

we were going to die. most likely.

"deadlox, if you're here I want you to know that im sorry. I was upset about what was going on and I was never mad at you." at least that was my last sentence.

 I felt a slash on my shoulders.  

 "wow you're actually fighting for control. you must really care about them don't you." herobrine seemed to be talking to himself.

 "aww... wittle herobrine has an imaginary friend." I wasn't going down without embarrassing herobrine. 

 "im going t-"herobrine shuddered.

 "I-i'll be ba-back skyd-skydoesmincraft." herobrine looked weird. uncomfortable. not at all like herobrine.

 "-OME ON LEMME OUT YA DICK. " Herobrine screeched

 "what?"

 "SK-" herobrine covered his OWN mouth.

 "what are you doing?"

 "muhmmhnghm" herobrines words were muffled from his hand. he literally got a towel now and wrapped it around his face for five seconds.

 we just got the hell outta there while we could. where the fuck is deadlox.